10: Trouble at Home

Ellen_Reese

Thanks for your comments, suggestions, and your support!

Want to thank all you wonderful readers, thanks for all the support and the loves!
Go check out a wonderful book called Got Guts by Ellen_Reese if you want! #gotguts #prayforkevin

Anyway I have a little quick thing for y'all before the chapter begins. 
What is the scariest thing you can think of being in a cannibals house, the next few chapters is going to go into one of the families homes. They are a little over the top, I will take all those suggestions and compile them in that chapter and anyones idea i use will get a shoutout!
Make it as creepy as you want!
Bones, teeth, skulls; you do you!

Thanks again love you lots!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=

"Baby girl wake up." Jace whispered as he leaned in kissing her. She turned, a small smile on her face realizing her nightmare was just a nightmare.

"I had a horrible dream, my parents were here-" He cut her off caressing her face.

"They are here, in the barn, it wasn't a dream." He commented sitting at the end of the bed running his hands through his hair. He watched her, his eyes growing dark.

"I....I can't...they hurt me so badly...but seeing them die." She began to cry harder. He held her tightly. "Jace..could you kill your parents?" She looked him over with interest, fear and panic.

"I..could...could if I had to. If they hurt you...or me..or our children." She gasped hearing him say that. Hearing him say the words he said, their children. She let out a small whine. "Baby, I will do anything for you, I will kill anyone who gets in my way, to keep you safe I will do anything I have to." She was afraid, she was safe with him, but terrified all at the same time.

"Please...Jace.." She began, he tightened his grip around her.

"Baby girl, I am going to kill them but for a while I am going to keep them locked away starve them like they starved you. I am going to hurt them, kill them. For you. Everything for you, I am going to treat you like a queen, a goddess." A cannibal goddess, sounds wonderful, not. He was psychotic, crazy. He wanted to keep her safe, but to do that he was going to kill. He was going to hurt everyone around them to insure that she was 'safe'.

"O..okay.. I understand, I...may we...get breakfast?" He nodded pulling her down to the kitchen. There was blood splatters all over, no one had cleaned up after the small torture he had put her parents through. "What do you want?" She asked him. She wanted to get a hold of a knife, she had to.

"Sit darling sit," he said. She whined as she sat down, he made waffles quickly. She ate trying not to think about what happened to her parents. She looked to him, then back to her waffles as her siblings and parents made their way down.

"Morning kids," Jace's mother said. She waved slightly, terrified. "So did you kill them?"

"Actually I had left them, they are going to starve for a few days, they are in the barn with the pigs, worse then animals. I wanted to make sure they were hurting first, like they did to my baby." He replied.

"Oh good, they deserve to die, be hurt." She replied. "So this week the Williams are holding dinner."

He stopped mid step, his eyes wide. "No.. we."

"Son did you just say no to your mother."

"Yes..father..I did I am so sorry.." He said tears running down his face. "Please..I did.. what if they scare her father."

"Hold her down." He ordered. Anika stood quickly, but Jace pulled her back down.

"Jace what is happening? What is going on?" She asked looking him over in panic, he held her tightly tears running down his face. Hate in his eyes as he watched his father. He came towards her a knife in his hand. "No please I didn't..I didn't do anything!" She screamed as he knife dragged across her arm. Blood pooled around the wound, again and again until she had a few good deep wounds. Tears ran down her cheeks, her arm and his hands were covered in the blood.

"Jace, you know the rules. Once you get a women your misbehaviors cause punishments, the punishments are done to her." She let out a whimper. Jace nodded his teeth clenched anger in his eyes.

"I..understand father." He managed out as her wounds were wrapped. "I am sorry, I just..the way they do things may scare her. Like you know the bones and the torture supplies." Her head turned to look at him with panic, bones, torture supplies. Which family was the William's again?

"Max and Lia promise to be on their best behavior." His mother explained as she looked him over, he was holding her tightly. He was growling under his breath, she was shaking. The Twins. They were horrific, Max especially.

"Please can't we do it a-"

"Son!" Brian yelled, Donna patted her husbands shoulder, he was fuming.

He jumped, he was terrified of him, he held her tightly. "I am so sorry, I just don't want to scare her." Brian took a step forward, Donna pulled him back.

"Please I am sorry, I will do anything don't hurt her." He begged. Brian composed himself, and nodded heading to his room, he needed to walk away. Jace picked her up, running up to his room and locking the door. "I..am so sorry...so so..sorry." She didn't know what to do as he placed his head in her lap, her baby blue dress became wet with his salted tears.

"What is their house like?" She asked trying to be calm, her arm was stinging. He looked up, the fear in his eyes told her she didn't really want to know.

He grabbed her face in his hands. "Bones...teeth...blood. They like what they do, they enjoy it more then just doing it to survive. They are crazy." She couldn't help but scoff, however he didn't seem to notice. Crazy, he was crazy they were psychotic. She was shaking in his grip as he kissed up and done her face, then her neck, down her arm; he was careful around the wounds. "I am going to do everything I can to protect you, they won't hurt you. They will never hurt you again."

"We...when can we get our own house?" She asked, trying not to cry, she realized she was stuck here, for a long time. Unless she was able to escape, her thoughts were running wild.

"Soon, we just need a reason. More room for one thing," he said patting her stomach. She tried not to cry, tried not to vomit. She was safe, but she was trapped. She was his prisoner, and yet at the same time she was safe with him. The others were the wardens, they were prisoners. She was going to run, leave, she was going to survive.