Introduction

Suitcase and Balloon were bored at one point in the day and decided to look for their friends and/or the hosts.

"Now that I think about it.... Where is everyone?" Suitcase asks. Balloon nods. She started looking around more frantically. "Paintbrush? Testtube??"

"What the heck happened to everyone!? Wait what if this is just some place in the world where nobody exists?! What if this is all a dream?! No no no a NIGHTMARE!!" Balloon was having a minor panic attack.

She joined in. "WHAT IF THEY'RE DEAD?!?"

"OH GOD!!"

"aaaAAAAAAA-"

"OHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNO!!!!"

"THIS IS TOO SCARY FOR ME!!"

"I DONT WANT THEM DEAD!!!"

"ME EITHER!!"

"AAAAAAAAAA-"

They both screamed in terror, crying, wondering if anyone was around.

"W-Wait! Lets just... calm down... they can be somewhere right..?" Balloon calmed himself.

She was still panting. "Y-yeah! Yeah."

"Theyre fine... yeah.."

"y-y..ea!.."

Things were getting kind of awkward now.

"if I had arms I'd hug you.."

"Well... I will now!" He tightly snuggled onto her.

She calmed down a bit, but still not much. "I hate being alone." Suitcase said.

"....I do too but... Im really used to it.." Balloon replied.

She looks at him, worried "Then why don't you just come find me?"

"I... can never see you! Either your on the dock or my vision just... makes it look like your further away. Everytime that I reach out I just fall back, like a mountain..." He cried.

"....... Like.... A.. hallucination?.." She deliberately asks.

"I guess you could call it that..." He replied, saddened.

Her eyes widened. "Do you see anything else??"

"If you call total blackness entering your eyes and hearing voices of the friends you used to have, hallucinations. Then sure.... Its... just.. scary thinking how they all know every move you make. Every eye staring at you..." He slightly vented.

Suitcase began to cry, a silent cry. Tears rolling down her leather casing. "I'm... Not the....o-only....."

"Wait you... you have it too?!" Balloon inquisitively asked.

"YES!! YES I DO!!!!" She cried

"Haha! I-I thought I was the only one!!" He stutters.

Her sobs were now also attended by laughter "O-oh my god!!"

"This is actually nice seeing someone like me..!" He has a struggling smile.

"I was... Alone.. for so long.."

He hugs her tightly again.

"What in the world are you two sobbing about??" A voice rings out from behind them. Who was that..?