{CHAPTER 2}

Suitcase began to walk away, looking behind to check if Balloon was still following her. He was trying to catch up with her but he was a pretty slow walker. Suitcase saw this and giggled, slowing herself down to his pace.

"Only having legs makes you surprisingly fast huh?" She asks.

"I guess! But dont forget... windflow, a balloon." He replies.

"Oh, I didn't take science into account!" She realized.

"Nah nah nah its fine!" He exaggerates

She gave a wholesome smile. They both finally reached the forest.

"That's.... Big..." She hesitated

"Thats what she said," He replies.

Suitcase giggles. "I knew you would say that..." She went into the forest. He follows behind, trembling in what should be boots but they dont need to wear shoes.

"s-stay close.." she worries.

"I plan on it..." He held her handle.

".........My dear, it's dark.." She implies.

"Agreed..." He replied.

"I can't see a thIIAAA-" Suitcase had fell down a deep hole in the ground.

"SUITCASE!!!!" Balloon shouts down.

"I'm.. fine!..." The hole sounded deep and echoey.

"SHOULD I GO DOWN THERE?!" He shouts again.

"N-No! But.. wait yeah!! This is another entrance to a cave!" She rung up.

"OKAY!" He drops down the hole. But then he remembers. "YOUR GONNA BE WAITING A WHILE..."

"hm? Oh wait yeah... Science.." She whispers.

He starts spinning around, trying to keep himself occupied. Suitcase, even though she can hardly see it, still sees it. She holds back a laugh, snickering like a 5, year old. Balloon eventually started doing flips and poses, telling himself a story. She burst out laughing.

He looks down, not too far from ground. "Really..?"

"I'm sorry!!" She cried

"Its okay! Its just kinda lonely bei-...wait.." He flips himself upside down and starts doing something that looked like a swimming motion. "Ill be there in a minute!"

"Ok!" She smiles.

He eventually got down, landing on his head. "Oof!" She giggles.

He stands up. "L-Lets keep looking.."