Part 18

I open my eyes slowly. I look up at Jungkook. He still sleeping. I smile. I try to get up from the bed slowly. Doesn't want him awake.

*Ting !*
Jungkook's phone suddenly beeping. I take his phone and look at the screen. Someone text him. I unlock his phone since I know his password. I look at the text. 'SinB' ?

-Hwang Eunbi-
'Jungkook-ahh, doesn't you miss me ? Did you scared if I take your wife from you ? That's why you don't invite me to your marriage ? Hmm..'

I read it. My eyes get widen after read it. Did she text Jungkook before ? I scratch my neck. I look at Jungkook. He still sleeping. I went out from the bedroom with Jungkook's phone.

I take my laptop and put in on the desk at living room. I search 'Hwang Eunbi' at google. "Waa, she's pretty." I mumbled.

"What are you doing ?" Jungkook whined and hug me from the back. I smile. "Stalking someone." I said.

"SinB ?" he said and take a seat beside me. "Why you suddenly stalking her ?" Jungkook asked me with a serious look.

"W-wae ?" I asked him. Scared if he would be angry.

"Did she text you ? Did she scared you ?" He asked and cupping my face. I furrowed my eyebrows. What happens actually ?

"Aniyaa, she doesn't text me. But I saw her text on your phone." I said. "Yaah~ Jungkook-aahh, can you tell me who is she actually and what's happening right now ? You look weird." I said and look into his eyes.

He sighed. "She is my bestfriend long a time ago. I end our relationship because she think I'm his boyfriend. So she could control me. That's why I end our relationship. I'm just like her as a bestfriend. Well she text me yesterday. She said that she would do anything to get me back. She said that she will kill you if that way can get me back. But you know, it will never happen." He explain and rest his head on my shoulder.

"I'm not going to die. Don't worry." I said and hug him.

"You will not going to die. You have to be mum for my child oneday." He said and chuckle. I can feel my face burning right now. "You make me shy right now." I said and cover my face on his chest. He laugh.

_______________________________

Nobody's pov. (Author's pov)

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Jungkook and you spend time each other at home. When you and Jungkook were cuddling each other on the couch while watching some movies, Jungkook's phone beeping. Your face turn to his phone. He take the phone and look at the screen.

'Hwang Eunbi'

You look up at Jungkook. "What did she want ?" You asked and look into his eyes. He read it. Then, he look at you. "N-nothing." he said. You sighed. "Jungkook-ah, you promise me that you never hide something with me again. Fine, if you want to hide that. Okay." You said and stood up.

Before you could take a step away from Jungkook, he grab your hand. "M-mianhe. I'm just scared." he said. I sit beside him back. "What did you scared of ?" you asked.

He give you his phone. You look at the screen to know what she text.

'I will kill her. You will regret it. This is her, right ?' she said and sent some picture of you. Your eyes get widen. You try to calm down yourself. You look at him. "No, nothing will happen. It's okay." you said and pull Jungkook for embrace.

"Can you just follow me where I'm going ?" Jungkook asked.

"Wae ?" you asked and look at him.

"I'm scared if she will hurt you." He said.

"I have to go to the university, Jungkook. I have test next week." you said.

"Then just keep text me, so I can know that you're okay. I will ask my manager to take care of you." he said and hug you tight.

"I'm okay with that." you said.

_______________________________

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

*Too be continue...*