The journey Starts

Disclaimer:I only own Yuri and maybe other characters in the future.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "You want to what!?!?" Sinbad shouted at Jafar. They were in his study along with the other eight generals, Morgiana, Alibaba, and Aladdin.
  "I want permission to leave Sindria for a couple of days my king." Jafar said bowing. This shocked everyone in the room except Jafar because Jafar was almost never formal with Sinbad infact he was almost always scolding the play boy king.
  "Alright but only if you tell me why." Sinbad said calmly sitting back in his chair. Everyone was now staring at Sinbad.
  Jafar stood up straight and thought to himself for a minute then answered. "Im going home to save someone very important to me." And without another word Jafar left without being dismissed, another thing everyone thought was odd.
~~~~~~~~~~~~time~skip~~~~~~~~~~~~
  The next day Jafar woke up supper early and saw a boat ready for him. He jumped from roof to roof getting use to the close he was wearing. Instead of his fancy atire he wore a gray outfit similar to the one he wore in his days as an assassin and he also wore a matching mask but still wearing his darts. When he reached the docks he stopped on a roof top to see if Sin had planned something crazy again but the coast looked clear. He pulled down his mask and jumped off the roof heading to talk to the captain who was looking over some crates. "When will we set sail?" Jafar asked.
  The captain looked up to see Jafar but was startled to see him dressed in such a weird way. "Soon Sir Jafar." The Captain said going back to what he was doing.
  Jafar walked on-board releaved that Sin hadn't tried something but was releaved to fast when he saw Everyone from yesterdays meeting. They all looked at him and the way he was dressed in confusion. "What are you all doing here." Jafar said looking at Sinbad.
  "We came to help Jafar." Sin said before getting chopped on the head. "Ow what was that for?" Sin yelled but backed away seeing Jafars expression.
  His eyes were like that of snakes again meaning he was super pissed. "Are you an idiot Sin if we all leave Sindria will be comeplety unprotected, your all dressed to fancy except for Morgiana, Aladin, Alibaba, and Pisti, and this many people will scare who Im looking for so all of you get.off." Jafar said shoving them off the boat but both Masrur and Morgiana put their feet down not budging. "Fine I'll take the three dooms day kids, pisti, and Sharkon they'll be the most useful." Jafar said.
"I'm coming no matter what." Sinbad said. Jafar tried to argue but Sinbad wouldn't let him. "You were my first general and my dear frind. This is the only time you've ever asked for something and knowing it's a person you want to find from your home thats important to you, I can't just leave you hanging so I'll do whatever it takes to come with you."
  Jafar finally gave in and let sinbad come instead of Sharrkon. Spartos also wanted to join but Jafar was pretty sure he just wanted to protect Pisti who was completely oblivious to Spartos's crush on her. He needed Pisti but Spartos had to stay. Eventually Spartos gave up and then they set out after Sinbad changed into normal non-expensive clothes and set and hid all his medal vessels but Baal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~time~skip~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been nine days and they finaly reached the docks of Rem. From Rem it took them four days to travel to the plains of the old Partavian empire amd two more day to reach Shino. A city rigjt next to the one Jafar lived in before he killed his parents.
  "You guys have to stay in this city for a couple of days. I lived in the next city over called Hinoma but it's now an awful place full pf slave traders and assassins. I'll be back in four days with my friend if I can find them." And with that Jafar left not saying another word.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter one done thank god.
Tell me if you like it. Bye