The Girl

Jafar had just arrived in Hinoma to find a person in a hood he knew eyeing him. He walked into a bar and ordered a drink when the person sat down. "Did you find her?" Jafar asked through his mask.
  "Not a name just a chance." The hooded person said. "I heard a Roka girl about nineteen is going to be sold tonight at the Jaded slave trade. Nineteen thats to years younger then you. Same age as Yuri. If thats her save her before it's to late. She was my friend once to ya know." With that the hooded figure stood up and left.
  Jafar chugged down his drink, paid, then left preparing for the fight a head of him.
  It was now an hour past sun down and Jafar stood on a high window in a big building with many men and women drinking and bidding on slaves. Theese actions were held frequently but tonight was special. They had a Roka girl up for sail and she was about to go on. Since she was a special case so she wasn't stripped down like the other slaves, infact they made sure her long black hair was brushed and that everyone could see her silver eyes that faded into gold and the auctioneer announced her.
  "This my friends is a rare find. Just as good as Fanulis theese Roka even as kids can move faster then Cheetas thats why we keep theese extra heavy shackles on them and they can swiftly kill any person with any weapon so you should keep your collection of knives up high. I give you the Roka girl Yuri who will obey any order whether it be kill or steal she can so it even with these big heavy shackles."
  The bidding started at 20,000 and gradually went up by fives. Damb Yuri how am I going to get you out of this one. Jafar thought then he realized the easiest way would be to let the person buy her and then murder them. So Jafar did just that. The person who bought her was a week looking man with short broen hair. He bought her 50,000 silver peices and since she was the last Slave up for auction everyone left with Jafar following the man that bought his childhood friend.
  They went inside an inn and Jafar saw them go inside a corner room. Jafar knew the corner rooms had two windows which made it a lot easier for assassination in his opinion. He waited an hour now sure that the man was asleep before crawling in the room silently.
  Jafar saw Yuri chained to the bed post on the floor and that inraged him making his eyes go all snake like. Yuri saw him and his eyes softened and he placed a finger over his mouth to keep her quiet. She looked into his deep green eyes and was shocked for a moment but then started to tear up she knew who it was. It was her childhood friend Jafar. Jafars parents were always cruel to her but Jafar always made sure she was okay. She had fallen in love with Jafar along time ago and always hoped he come to save her. And after 12 years he finally had. She looked away as Jafar sliced the mans throught with one of his darts and then moved to get Yuri out of thoughs shackles.
  "Are you okay?" Jafar asks as he uses his darts to pry the bolts free. After afew minutes he frees her ankles then her wrists and she embraces him in a hug. "Never been better." She whispers. "But I am to tired to walk I'm afraid." Yuri says falling asleep in Jafars arms. Damb she just to cute to wake up. Jafar thought as he jumped out the window onto another roof.
  Jafar jumped throught the window of the inn Sinbad and the others were staying at at about four hours past sunrise startleing them all. Until they saw the girl in his arms. Jafar simply layed her on one of the bed and went over to the sink in the room to wash blood off his dart.
  "She was a slave." Morgiana said sitting on the bed.
  Jafar flinched and turned around. "How'd you know?" He asked. Morgiana simply lifted off her household vessel to reveal scars that looked just like hers but a bit more fadded.
  "All slaves have them its the one reminder all free slaves have." She said as Alibaba and Aladdin pulled her into a hug.
  "You didn't say she was a girl." Pisti said examing her face. Jafar didn't say anything he was simply to tired to explain right now. Instead he just plopped on the bad next to jets and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2 Finished