Night In The Club

25

We all arrive at the club and by all I mean Justin, Mark, Jason, Grace, Emily and I. Bre stayed home because she wasn't feeling good. We walked into the club and the smell of liquor, weed and sweat filled our noses.

"Come on, let's get a drink!" Grace shouts over the loud music. I nod and so does Emily. We make our way pass all of the drunk people grinding on each other and make it to the bar.

"What can I get you pretty ladies?" says the bartender. He was about 6'ft tall, he had brown hair and bright green eyes. He smiled at me as Grace and Emily order their drinks.

"Ok and you miss?" he ask flashing his bright straight smile.

"Flaming Dr. Pepper" I say. He smiles and mixes the drink. Grace turns to me and leans in next to my ear.

"He is soo cute, get it number so something!" she shouts. I look at her weird then lean in next to her ear.

"I don't know, I just broke up last week, don't you think that it would be to fast so move on?" I ask. The bartender gives us our drinks and winks at me. I blush and turn back to Grace.

"Well he like you and Jason as seemed to moved on" she said pointing to Jason who had a girl giving him a lap dance. He pulled her back so her back was on his chest. He moves his lips to her neck and starts sucking on it.

"Ok, your right I should and need to move on" i say taking a sip of my drink. She smiles and kisses my cheek then pulls Emily into the crowd. I laugh and turn back to the bar.

"So, they just ditched you like that huh?" the bartender laughs. I laugh and nod.

"Yea, they said I needed to make new friends" i laugh. I think that the drink is already going to my head, I'm such a lightweight.

"Well I'm Bryan, nice to meet you" he says holding out his hand for me to shake. I put my hand in his and shake it.

"I'm Kelli" I say. He flashes his smile at me. His smile is one of the most beautiful things i'v ever seen. Yep that alcohol has gotten to me.

"Well as you can see I'm working now so how about we trade numbers and one day we can hang out" He says pulling out is phone. I take out mine and we trade numbers.

"Well it was nice meeting you Kelli, hope to see you again" Bryan say taking my hand and kissing it.

"You too" i blush. I take my drink and walk through the crowd to the VIP section that we rented. I sit down next to Justin, who was the only one here.

"Where's everyone at?" I ask taking a sip of my almost empty drink. He leaned over to my ear and began to talk.

"Grace and Mark are dancing, Emily went home with some guy and Jason went to a back room with that stripper" He says with a shrug. I nod and gulp the rest of my drink down.

"Do you want to dance?" I ask Justin. He looks at me in shock then nods his head up and down, rather fast. I laugh and grab his hand, dragging him to the dance floor.

Justin grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. He starts grinding on my and I lay my head back on his chest.

"Are you sure this is ok?" Justin asks in my ear. I smile and nod because it won't hurt and thing or anyone, we are just having fun like two teens should. After ten minutes of dance, we walk back over to our section and sit down.

"That was so much fun!" I shout over the music. Justin agrees and grabs a shot of the table and hands it to me. He grabs one for him and shoots it back. I do the same and put the glass in the table. Just then, Jason comes and sits on the other side of Justin.

He takes two shots then takes a swig of his whiskey. Justin and I were talking when a fake red head comes up and sits on Jason's lap. I can feel my drink coming back up, but lucky they leave.

"That's just nasty, it's sad that if did that to you and through everything good he had out the window when he cheated on you" Justin says into my ear. I nod and take another shot.

"If you ever need anything, I'm here for you" Justin says before kissing my head. I smile and kiss his check.

"Aye, whats going on?!" Grace shout over the music, half drunk.

"Nothing, can we go home?" I ask, they all nod and we get up and walk out.

"Wait where's Jason?" Mark asks looking around at the group.

"I'm right here" Jason says from behind us. We turn to see yet another different girl on his arm. We turn and pile into the car.

It was so cramped that I had to sit on Justin's lap. Me and him were talking about pizza and cheese sticks that whole way home. Drunk talk.

We pulling into the drive way and we manage to all get out of the car without anyone getting too hurt. I stumble into the house and try to walk up the stairs but I fall. The last few shots are really kicking my butt. I feel someone pick me up and carry me up to a room. I was too drunk and tired to look at the person. Once I'm laid down on the bed, sleep takes over my body.

___________^___________

Please give me ideas! i will give you FULL credit!

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading

-Bella:)