Chapter 5: Teasing and Frustrations

Ally

Come on.... Come on.... Come on..... 

   I’m sitting at my desk in the middle of Biology, tapping my pencil increasing its speed as I watch the ‘seconds’ hand keep ticking up to the 12 mark on the clock. I look at Beth who was sitting beside me on my right, she was watching the clock too. She look back at me, and mouthed ‘5’ while pointing back up to the clock above the white board in front of the class. '4....3....2....1' 

   “BRING!!!!” went the bell.

    “Y--Yes!” I yell, I didn't realize I said that out loud until everyone's head including the teacher's snap back to look at me. I nervously laugh as I saw Mrs. Ronald raise an eyebrow at me, while crossing her white lab coat covered arms.

    “I mean, Awe.... School's over....” I say trying to cover it up I heard a bunch of chuckles, and snorts. I took that as my cue to leave I grab my backpack from under my chair quickly, and rushed out the door. Trying not to gain any further embarrassment. I slip my arms through the straps, and started to walk down the hallway that was surrounded by other students. All I could hear was the sound of lockers slamming, and squeaking floors from people racing through the hallways.

    “Aye, you were so hilarious back there!” says Beth as she catches up with me red-hair bouncy along with her, she still laughing a bit. We continue to walk along the hallway walking around people when needed to.

    “I didn't know I actually was talking out loud, I thought I said it in my head.” I say defensively while looking into her green eyes.

    “Well you thought wrong, anyways I can't hang out today.” says Beth, we were suppose to have a girls night out today. What other plans does she have?

    “But, we were suppose to watch reruns of The Vampire Diaries while stuffing our faces with Ben & Jerry's ice cream.” I whined in the beginning then made a joke at end by hand gesturing stuffing my face with ice cream. She giggled.

    “Well, I have other plans,” I figured that. “with....” she continued but stopped. What is she hiding?

    “With who?” I ask stopping in the middle of the hallway, she stop thereafter me while other people walked around us. She huff.

    “With, Ryan” she mutter embarrassedly. This is so amazing!

    “Oh my god! I knew you two were going to hit it off! This is destiny! You guys are going to get married, have little Ryan Jr.’s and little Beth Jr.’s.” I say grabbing her arms, jumping up and down. She blushes and smiles at what I said and how I’m making a scene. I don't care though, let the other people watch!

    “I know, I know.” she says trying to calm me down, once I settled she continued.

    “We are suppose to see that new movie Let's Be Cops.” she finishes.

    “I bet your really excited!” I say grinning, she gave me a small smile.

    “Try nervous.” she replied.

    “You'll be fine. Remember our oath?” I ask her,

    “The one that we created in second grade?” she asks.

    “Yes. That would be the one.” I reply with a smile and a small giggle.

    “How could I forget.” she says knowingly,

    “Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.” we both say together using a british accent at then end. I remember the day we made it, like it was yesterday. We both giggled at each other. (A/N Their 'oath' is from a random image that I found on the internet, by the way for reference).