temptation (sneak peek ;) preview

hello hi here's a sneak peek of the new oneshot just because their relationship is disgustingly adorable and i LOve it sm also ryan is a girl okay here you go

———
As soon as the door shuts, Ryan's hand finds Noah's, pulling him to the bed.

They're a tangle of limbs as they rush to touch each other. Noah straddles Ryan, bending down to press his lips to hers. They move fluidly together, bodies pressing against one another as their hips grind, searching for friction. Ryan trails a hand down to her lover's crotch, pressing against it as his hips move a bit faster.

"You know," Noah lets out between moans. "Trey has the hots for you." He moves his hand to her wrist, holding it firmer as he grinds against it.

"Really? What gave it away?" She asks sarcastically. She moves her head, lips reaching his neck, trailing bites up to the sensitive spot beneath his ear, reveling in the soft sounds of pleasure he lets out.

"I mean I definitely didn't notice how he's always staring at my ass," she says as she tugs lightly at the bottom of his shirt, signaling him to take it off. He complies as she continues. "Now, enough about Trey, let's focus on us. Off," she says.

Noah lifts his hips, rolling off of his girlfriend. Ryan straddles him, wasting no time in kissing down his chest as he arches his back, leaving small purple bruises in her wake. She lifts her head to look her boy in the eye. "You know, I will never get tired of having you under me. You're so gorgeous."

She lightly traces her fingertips up his stomach and chest, seeing the way he shudders and moans quietly as she draws gentle circles around his nipple. "And the sounds you make when I touch you, when you feel so good you can't even help it; They are so beautiful to me. You are so beautiful to me."

He smiles at the compliments, a soft blush covering his cheeks. How pretty, she thinks. "Why so sappy all of a sudden?" he asks playfully. She shrugs, a lazy smile gracing her features.

"I just... missed you, I guess." She lays her head on his bare chest. "It's been months since we've last done this. Life getting in the way, you know?"

He sighs, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend. "I missed you, too. To me it feels more like years."

She lifts her head up to look at him again. "Every time I come over like this, the days seem to pass so quickly, and before I know it, the weekend's over. I wanna do it different this time. I'm gonna take it slower. I want to make you feel as good as humanly possible."

"Well, I definitely won't object to that, babe," Noah consents with a smile. "Let's slow down."

She smiles back, resuming her kissing down his chest, pausing to lick at his nipples. She works her way down to his v-line, when she slowly unbuckles his belt, gently tugging his pants down. He kicks them off before he reaches down to help with his underwear.

"And baby, I know usually we make an effort to stay quiet, but this time I want to hear you. Hell, let Trey hear you, even. Give him a taste of what he's missing, fuel his Ryan-centric fantasies, you know?" She says playfully.

Noah lets out a breathless laugh. "You're so cruel," he murmurs.

———

literally like barely 600 words so super short but i just wanted y'all to get a lil taste of how cute the couple in my next oneshot is also if you see any mistakes lemme kno okay goodbye i love y'all

vei