|Five|

Kali

Mine and Harry's, whatever you'd call it, meet up was great. I got to know more about him, some in which I already knew since Twitter tells you a lot about these 5 weirdos named One Direction. I didn't want to come off creepy acting as if I knew everything he was saying, if I did then I would understand if he was to walk away. I think I'd do it first.

After I payed for the meal, we left the cafe and began to walk around. We found ourselves near Elland Road Stadium, where I first thought I'd have a chance of getting a selfie with him. I got more than that and I'm glad. I told him that I came here and he apologised, you don't apologise for that, I mean what's better, getting just a selfie with Harry Styles or getting a selfie and his phone number and meeting up with him? I believe it's the second choice.

I'm currently on my laptop with my phone propped up against the screen open on Twitter. I'm looking through craft shops since I do like that stuff. I've made a crayon melt on a canvas before, that was pretty good. Though the crayons fell off so on crayon I replaced it with my name in bubble writing, didn't look bad at all. In fact it may of been better. My room is full of works of mine and them some posters of bands, of course. There is numerous amount of canvases supported by a nail and string in my room all with different designs.

Some are better than others though my favourites being the crayon melt and the canvas masking tape art. (idk if anyone knows wat im on abt here lol i think its linked). They were simple designs but they look good in my room which was all I'd want rather than plain boring walls. Since I find myself staring into space a lot, I stare at the walls so it's better than just seeing wallpaper.

My phone lights up with an incoming call from Harry, I place my laptop down onto the bed and take my phone, sliding the thing across the bar and answering, bringing the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I say into the phone awaiting a reply,

"Hey, Kali," Harry's voice comes from the other side of the phone.

"Hey, why'd you call?" I question not quite sure why he called me, does he have the wrong number?

"Yeah well, I'm kinda lost. The paparazzi like found me and I don't know where the fuck I am," He chuckles down the deceiver and I roll my eyes.

"So if you don't know where you are, how do you expect me too find you?" 

"Uh, I didn't think this far." He sighs and I laugh. I scroll through Twitter looking at the OneDirectionUpdates and finding the information I need for his whereabouts. He must be near there otherwise he's screwed.

"Okay, I'm coming," I say, logging out of my laptop and swinging my legs round to the edge of the bed. I stand up, put on my shoes and walking down the stairs.

"Alfie, I'm off somewhere, I'll be back in a bit, don't do some stupid shit!" I shout throughout the house like I always do when I'm leaving. Once again, my parents aren't home. No change there.

The phone is still on so I put it on speaker as I unlock the car and get in. I place my seatbelt on and place my keys into ignition. Harry talks to me on the way there and I told him I'm driving and that I have an idea on where he is because of twitter.

I arrive at my destination and I see a few fans lurking trying to find Harry, obviously, which helps since I know I'm in the correct place. I turn my phone off speaker just in case and place it to my ear. 

"Okay I'm here, can you like try describe where you are?" I ask him and it takes a while for him to respond probably because he's looking round.

"Uh, it's like a ginnel with a dead end and theres a few houses. The houses all have like unique names or something not numbers. They're all like named after trees," He tells me and I think for a moment then I know where he is since I've been there a few times. The houses are named like Silver Birch, Oak and all that shit. I begin walking where Harry is supposedly located. I try not to draw attention to myself from the fans, I don't want any to approach me or I'm fucked.

I make it to the street and look around, not seeing any sight of Harry.

"Harry, walk out of the ginnel, I can't see you," I tell him and I hear shuffling then feet. I see a shadow emerge in the distance followed by a figure which I would easily reconise. I walk over to him and he notices me and walks back. I end the call on my phone and shove it into my pocket.

"Thanks, Kali. Now, how do we get to your car?" Well shit.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

"Well, at least we made it back without being mobbed," I shrug, allowing Harry into my house. He suggested to come to mine since he's bored and doesn't have anything else to do and I just agreed. I mean, would you turn down the offer for Harry Styles to go to your house? If you would then you're lying.

Me and Harry escaped the fans by acting like a couple walking past. He put up his hoodie so his signature curls weren't exposed and we held hands and I like leaned my head on his shoulder and well it worked. It was Harry's idea and I just went with it, wouldn't you? Again, if you wouldn't you're still lying.

 "Yeah, thanks again," Harry must of thanked me 5290385 times already within that car ride to my house. I just roll my eyes and shake my head. "Hold on, need to check on Alfie," He nods and I walk up the stairs and knock on Alfie's door. When I get no reply I open the door myself and find Alfie with a girl, snogging. Well, that's just great.

"Having fun there, Alfie?" I smirk, trying to hold my laugh. 

"Shit, Kali. Why are you here?" He groans making me laugh, the girl who's name remains unknown just looks away, embarrassed. 

"Well I live here, more importantly, how did she get in here?" I ask him and he looks over and the window and I nod. "Well, I have a guest over so when you're fucking please be quiet and use protection since I don't know about you but I don't need another little fucker to look after, I already have you," I say, closing the door and turning around to walk downstairs.

"Well, Alfie's having fun." I laugh as I sit down on the same couch as Harry. I cross my legs and turn my body to face him. He turns around to face me, "What's he doing?" He asks,

"Well, I only walked in on them snogging, thankfully. Who knew how many clothes would be discarded if I walked in later," I tell him and he laughs, softly shaking his head. I hear footsteps from the stairs and wonder why Alfie is coming down.

I look over to the door and see Alfie and the girl, he opens the front door and says goodbye then shuts it and walks into the living room where me and Harry are. I burst out laughing as he walks in making him moan, annoyed at me.

"Save your moaning for her." I laugh and Harry joins in while Alfie just rolls his eyes.

"Kali, you scared her off." He pouts, sitting down on the one seater. "Wait, that's Harry Styles. You weren't joking?" He asks, his eyes widening. 

"No, I wasn't joking. I did get a selfie with Harry," I shrug and he still looks surprised. 

"Hi Alfie," Harry greets with a soft smile and Alfie returns it. 

We all start to talk about random shit, Alfie joining in and getting to know Harry.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

late update ik but k shuttup 

SO idk wat to say here but vote comment and well read it tbh lol bye

Liv