|Six|

Kali

Harry left two movies and three bags of popcorn later since him being famous and needed elsewhere 24/7. Him and Alfie talked a lot which is good, wouldn't want my brother hating my future husband.

They mainly talked about sports and when they talked about games, I joined in and we all just learned new things about one another. He said he'd love to come over again and I took him up on his offer and we arranged a time where he believed he's free so we are going to play a range of games on the PS4. It sounds like a typical 'boy night' but I enjoy most boy-ish things than I do girl-ish. Barbies, the colour pink, stupid hairstyles etc. all make me cringe.

It's now 4:31am and I'm not tired, like any other day. Whether it's insomnia or I generally am never really tired will remain a mystery. Maybe it's because I don't do anything so I'm not tired out when I have to sleep. Typing and using my hands to tap my phone screen won't really tire me out.

I turn around and pull my pillow up a bit so I don't have my bed bar at the back stabbing into my back and lay back with my laptop in my lap. I plug in my earphones and open iTunes. I listen to my songs, which may or may not of been illegally downloaded, in shuffle and then open a tab.

I go through Twitter and decide to look on Harry's profile.

''Made two new friends in Leeds, I'm proud;-) H x''

I re-read it, knowing he is talking about me and Alfie. A smile makes its way to my face as I retweet it. As he didn't tag me in it, which I appreciate since I don't know about you but I don't want to get hate because I am now a friend of Harry Styles. I don't understand what is to hate about. Some of this 'fandom' is really cruel. Do you think Harry Styles would actually want to be involved with a bitch who is cruel to other fans. Be happy for them; you'd want people to do the same if you got a follow or managed to get him to notice you.

I look through the comment which proves my previous points with 'fans' snide comments.

'bet they're ugly af tbh,'. Well, thanks. The thing being I don't care what people think of me, it's something I brush off quite easily. Like in primary and high school, I was one of the targets for the idiots to take the mick out of but soon they got bored as they realized I didn't react to it. I either laughed bitterly at them, rolled my eyes or I'd just retaliate. And that's how I made it through high school, by not giving a fuck. Worked for me.

I just don't like attention, at all.

________________

I wake up at around 10 and drag myself out of bed. Alfie has left for school so I'm alone, like always. I make my way into the kitchen and take out some cereal, milk and a bowl. I walk into the living room and sit down, turning on the TV while eating my 'Special K'. (A/N idk who will know what this is but just to clarify its cereal ok). 

As usual there are some News channel interfering in Harry's life. 'A new female companion'. Basically the media say if someone who is labelled as famous and spotted with a women or even a man, automatically its a new love interest. No, it's simply a boy and a girl being friends. As you can see, the littlest of things annoy me, but I'd like to think this annoys a lot of people because the media just doesn't give a chance for these celebrities to have a say in this, they make them out to be a some sort of womanizer and it's really annoying.

"I told you not to do that, you never listen!" I hear my mums voice and groan. Surprised they actually remembered where there house is.

"I do listen, I just didn't agree." My dad says and I roll my eyes. He doesn't agree with a lot of things and rarely listens. He is pretty self-centered, then again, so is my mum.

"Do you mind shutting the fuck up? Yeah, thanks." I shout to them from the living room while rolling my eyes."

"Kali, you can't tell us what to do. We are the adults in this house, you follow our rules." My mum fires back and laughs.

"You're the adults in this house when you're actually here, otherwise it's me, considering, who pretty much brought up your son? If you remember him, of course." I laugh bitterly, remembering when they used to always leave me and Alfie alone while they probably go to some fucking party. 

Like, if you aren't going to look after your kids, pull out or use protection. It's not hard.

"Of course I remember him. I'm not an idiot." She sighs and I just laugh, finishing my cereal and getting up to place it in the kitchen and then jumping back onto the sofa.

I continue flicking through millions of channels before just settling with the music channel and taking out my laptop from under the side table.

I open up twitter and begin scrolling through my feed and following a few people until I get blocked again and groan. That always happens and it's really annoying.

I turn my laptop off and put it back under the table. I swing my legs round and push a pillow under my head.

"Kal- Oh, they're here." Alfie says as he runs down the stairs but stopping when he notices our parents.

"Yeah, what's up?" I turn my head to look at him expectantly, waiting for him to tell me what he wants.

"Can you take me to my friends' house?" He asks me and I roll my eyes but nod afterwards. I turn off the TV and stand from the couch.

I grab my car keys and put on my shoes. Alfie opens the door and waits for me and then I drive him to the address he gave me to his friends house.

When he leaves the car, I get out my phone and compose a text to Harry.

I've been getting so many new followers because of you. My phone is going mad, sort of. Probably not as much as yours daily.

I send it but then put it back and drive back home.

________

i havent updated in a while im sorry ok and this  chapter is rpetty boring but hey u sort of meet her parents. 

thank you for reading please vote and comment