Just the Beginning Part 1

Four years ago...

Jasmine suddenly got out of bed, when she heard the cry of her ten year old boy in the other room. She ran right over to him. He was crying. She picked him up and swaddled him like a baby. With no questions asked she kissed his forehead, and went right back to her room.

Jasmine had to ponder on what she needed to do to help her son. Her son had a illness that plagued many creatures. Over time of pondering and praying; she felt the need to move form her home town of Hickson to the big city of Cambodia.

Present day... 

I turned to the other side of the bed, so find Johnald laying next to me. With a smile on my face i slowly touched the bare of his back. I could feel his warmth on my cold hands. Still asleep he rolled over and put his hand on my side.I rolled on to my back. With Johnald's hand now on my stomach. 

The sun shined through the window warming up the room. I closed my eyes, so maybe get of glimpse of Carl. The sun reminded me of him. I could see his curly blond hair, and big green eyes running through the field. He had a big smile on his face. I remembered that we were at my parents house.

I opened my eyes to remember that that was to my reality. I had forgotten for split moment that Carl was gone. Suddenly then it stuck me. Today August 1st was the anniversary of his death. I began to sob. I could only think of how I killed my own son. I brought my hand s to my hair, and brought them to my face; trying to cover up my tears. Suddenly Johnald put his hand on my shoulder. He know exactly what to do and say.

"Sweetie, it wasn't your fault. It was an accident. Come back to bed." Johnald said with tiredness in his voice. And so I did. I came back to bed. I laid down next to him. He rapped his arms around my body, and squeezed me tightly.  However I couldn't help how I felt about Carl. I knew it wasn't my fault he jumped to his death.  

His death was four years ago, and it wasn't all bad. I mean his death did bring me to Johnald's mother who introduced me to Johnald himself. Johnald Felt Williams the love of my life. For all time. 

We are the ultimate power couple. Even though things have been hard. We have been able to get through them with flying colors. If only my son could have known him. He would have loved him. 

The End.

Quick Side Note: I know the description of this story doesn't exactly go with the story, but i just felt it should be this way. I know it might not totally make sense, but I just felt that maybe this could help someone who is having a hard time. If this has helped you, please tell me. 

                                                                                                                                 Sincerely the author. Thanks.