Chapter 14

Last time:

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around only to meet Soyeon's evil ones.
.......................................................................

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I had to get to Y/N as soon as I could. The track blurred below me as i felt a surge of adrenaline. The steady thump of my footsteps echoed in my ears and I felt a bead of sweat roll down my forehead. I continued running for I couldn't give up. Forcing my legs to push harder I kept my sprint. I rounded the bend in the path and came to an abrupt halt. I surrendered myself to the miraculous beat of my feet against the ground. My breathing hitched in my throat making my already screaming lungs just about burst.

I waited for my breathing to even.

Through the corner of my eye I saw a taxi stand and jogged as fast as I could.

"Hello Miss, how may I help you" the man greeted brightly.

"Get your ass in the car and start this junk fast" I sat in the front passenger seat.

"Oh, okay" the man looked at me blankly.

"Don't just stare you fool, get in"

"Okay," the man said and got in, "Now what?"

"Drive" I screamed.

"To where?"

"To the freeway first. I'll tell the directions en route" I took out my phone to dial Y/N.

I groaned as her number was out of coverage area.

After minutes of silence and just driving the man finally spoke.

"My name is Minho, Choi Minho" he gleamed.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember asking your name" I crossed my arms and shifted my gaze to see outside the window.

"I just wanted to lighten the mood. You see I really hate silence and especially with a gorgeous lady sitting besid-" I cut him off by asking him to keep his mouth shut and just focus on driving.

"If you don't mind may I ask why are you so tensed? Is someone chasing you or something" Minho giggled.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. But it was true that I was being chased by that darned bitch of a person Soyeon.

"Where are you going" I asked Minho confusedly.

"To the freeway. The shortest way to reach there is through the woods" he looked at me and smiled.

I nodded and smiled back.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch earlier. I've been going through a lot lately" I said fidgeting with my phone.

"No problem hommie, we all go through tough times" he smiled warmly.

"I'm Lisa, Lalisa Manoban" I looked at him and smiled.

"Nice to meet you bellissimo" he winked.

"Bellissimo?" I questioned him.

"It's beautiful in Italian" he turned and leaned towards me mischievously.

I giggled and looked forward.

"Minho watch out!" I screeched.