Freak in You

1
Solé

September 14th

I wrapped my slightly sweaty palms around the cold metal as the loud music blared throughout the club. I seductively walked around the long pole making sure to show off my curves, while taking a good look at the crowd. I could tell that tonight would be a good night. The crowd was full of hungry men eager to see me dance the night away.

I smiled and wrapped my leg around the pole. I could already hear them cheering me on as I threw my other leg around the long metal.

I climbed up and flipped upside down being careful to tightly grip onto the metal so I could support myself. My legs were in the air and I began to shake my ass cheeks. I could feel the dollar bills brush against my skin while the men hooted and whistled for me.

I flipped again and instantly did a spilt causing them to go wild. I felt the envious stares from the other girls but that just made me feel better.

I started to twerk in my split form lifting one ass cheek at a time. They loved that trick, it drove them crazy. The money kept pouring in and I loved it. This was one of my favorite parts of my job. Although I deeply despise stripping, watching a load of men lust over me and throw  their money gave me sort of a kick.

I got up and flashed a flirtatious smile at them as I began to pick up the dollar bills scattered throughout the marble floor.

"Aye Goldie" I heard someone call out. I snapped my head towards the direction it came from and instantly smiled. It was one of my  highest paying costumers, Kendrick.

Goldie was my strip name- they say my dark skin glows when I'm in on stage and got stuck with the nickname

I strutted my way to Kendrick while flashing him a devilish smile making sure to show off my curves. He pulled me in as I approached him and hugged me. He smelled of vodka and cigar

"How's my favorite dancer doin' tonight" he said in his thick Brooklyn accent

"I'm doing great Ken, tonight was a great night." I said sitting down on the brown wooden stool beside him

"Here" he holds out a glass half way filled with brown liquid

"No thank you, you know I'm driving" I kindly decline

"One drink won't hurt ya'" he said in a persuading tone

I smile and take it from his hand. I only accepted the drink so he could remain my highest paying customer.

"I see you did ya' thang out there tonight. You got these boys was goin' crazy over you" he chuckled while taking another sip of the brown Hennessy

"Yea you know I always do my thing" I joked

"Speaking of that- my boy wanted a private dance, you up for it?" He asked in a semi-serious tone