Chapter Seven-The ghosts

***

By 7:00 AM, the glowing daylight hurt the childrens' eyes.

"Rory, can we see the Vampires?".

"Yes, but it difficult speaking in old fashioned talk".

"Yes, it is...Look, outside...the window".

And they peered outside, but they didn't noticed the black gate was ajar...until it was too late. Someone was walking through the gate; someone that was a pale, scary, ghost!.

***

Picture of Lady Emma Montague on the far right in the MEDIA section

***

The ghost was an elegant woman who had long, wavy, black hair, blue eyes, and a grey colored gown was fading; the edges of the sleeves of her arms were also fading;  the black boots glided in the air, as she turned around and saw Rory and Jessica acknowledging her.

"cOME wITH mEEEEE cHILDRENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!....", she uttered in scary, sing-song voice.

And they walked down of their chambers...and followed the ghost into the cemetery.

***

"M'Lady, why do you glide in the cemetery?", Jessica enquired.

"Aye, my husband, Lord Richard Montague, passed away last year in 1813. He was ill for a long time".

"May we place a flower on his grave, M'Lady?", Rory added.

"Yessssssss!!!".

And she smiled at the children...and guided then with her right, pale, hand in a westerly direction towards Lord Richard's new grave that was freshly buried underneath the rotting graves.

***

Page 8.