You're Bestfriends With Luke But He Has A Girlfriend Part 4

Ashton Irwin is your boyfriend. Ashton fucking Irwin is your boyfriend.

You kept saying Y/N Irwin. It felt right, for a moment. Then, small regrets fell out of your mouth. There was still a full part of you that still had feelings for Luke. But why? He ruined you. He doesnt even like you as a friend anymore. All he cares about is Tanya. Why should you care so much for a person that cares so little for you? It was just messed up. Anyways, youre lucky enough to have Ashton. Someone you feel safe with.

Michael and Calum came over and you all decided to play Truth or Dare.

"Okay!" Michael said. "It's Y/N turn."

Uh-oh. You know these guys. They take this shit to the next level.

"Y/N?" Ashton asked with a smirk. "Yes?" You replied. He said,"Truth or dare?"

Oh gosh. If you say truth, they will ask you an embarrassing question and haunt you for the rest of your life so....

"Dare." You said firmly. "Ooh okay." Ashton said planning something in his head. "I dare you to kiss me. Just one kiss." Ashton said.

A kiss? That's it? You thought this was dare-devil Ash....

"Well alright." you said. Michael and Calum looked confused but they were cheering on.

You kissed him on the lips. But it tasted like he wanted more. He started to cup your face and go in deeper. You then realized that he started palming you, luckily you still had your jeans on, and you let a moan escape your mouth. You felt him smile through the heated kiss.

Then you heard the door slam. Ashton and you both stopped and turned around to see Luke.

What the hell was he doing here?

"What the hell is going on?" Luke asked angrily. "We're playing truth or dare...Geez Luke chill. We didn't invite you cause we thought you would be with Tanya..." Calum replied but Luke cut him off,"Well you thought wrong! Ashton why are your hands on my Y/N?"

You and Ashton just shared a look of confusion.

"What?" You asked. "You heard me! Why were you and Ashton making out?!" Luke replied. "Look, mate. You were the one who broke Y/N's heart and dated Tanya-a snobby gold digger!" Ashton yelled.

That's when everything went downhill.