You're Bestfriends With Luke But He Has A Girlfriend Part 6

Ugh. What did he want?

Instead of feeling sad, you started to get really pissed off. Your hands started to clench into fists. You opened the door and saw a guilty Luke.

"What do you want Luke?!" you yelled. "Look Y/N, I'm sorry for what happened to you and Ashton...I can explain!" Luke said. "What's to explain Luke?! I always fall for guys that will never love me back! I keep wasting my time. Guys dont deserve me. I'm worth less! I'm done! I'm never going to be happy and fall in love and have a happy family! Nope. Never!" you screamed. "Y/N what the hell are you talking about?! You're beautiful, talented, down to earth, and so many more that it will take me a fucking century to list!" Luke yelled. "Then why don't you love me?!" you yelled at Luke.

Uh-oh. What the hell did you just get yourself into?

"It's just that...I didn't...I wasn't..uhm.."Luke started but you cut him off,"Just forget it. You know what? It's like you planned for me to not have a happy life. I gave you so much Luke. We were bestfriends for 6 years! I guess I'm not good enough for you. I'm done with you!" you yelled right in front of his face. He was about to say something until you ran out of your room and ran out of the house. Right before you were going to slam the door, you heard Luke yell,"Wait! Y/N! Wait!". You didn't stop.  You took your car and drove off. You didn't know where you were going,  but you didn't care. Your whole life was like that.