Home Alone

Previously, BTS were congratulated for taking down Plixcorp. After everything was settled, the group goofed off and Jungkook and Annie kissed again!!! This is the next day.

Jungkook's POV:

I wake up on the side of Annie and I get up and she's gone! I turn around and she appears next to me saying "Kookie we got the house to our selves!! I look at a paper from RM saying:

Dear AnKookie,

The group has to head out for the day, we will see you guys tonight for dinner. <3

Sincerely,

RM and the others.

We jump out of our her bed and we make the biggest pile of bacon ever! "Ok Kookie, whoever eats the most bacon in 10 minutes wins ok?" I nod and the timers starts. I end up eating more than Annie by 40 pieces and she says "Ok I'm done!" After that we watch TV and chill on the couch. "Kookie?" "Yes Jagiya?" I answer. "Come look at this." I get closer to her and she smashes her lips into mine. "If you wanted to kiss you could've ask." "Sorry." "You're fine Jayiga." We stop after about 20 minutes and she falls asleep on my chest. I gently move off the couch and put a blanket on her. "Goodnight Jayiga." I kiss her on the forehead and I decide to go out and but some new clothes. I go out and I wear my mask-unlike last time. I get some clothes. I head back at around 5pm and the members come back early saying to me "Jungkook we have a suprise for you...."