Traveling

Previously, AnKookie went out on another date to a cafe. However, the rest of BTS decided to do a stakeout to make sure Hyun doesn't cross paths with them. This is 2 weeks after their date and 2 weeks before Halloween.

Jungkook's POV:

I wake up on yet another plane landing, I can't believe we have only been to 4 countries out of the 10 we are supposed to visit. We land in Newark as we see tons of ARMY at the airport. Annie is in LA performing her songs and she texts me occasionally. We go into the airport and I already see signs saying "ANKOOKIE <3" and "KOONIE". We wave to everyone and some did try to pass security but to no avail. ARMY are questioning "Where's Annie?" and "What happened between Hyun and yourself?" I shoot the Hyun question down by saying "It's business I rather not explain." People are also screaming at Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin, Rap Mon, basically everyone. We enter our hotel room and I text Annie to see if she's okay, but she doesn't answer. I assume that she is busy and I go back to hanging with the rest of the Maknae Line. I hear Jin's windshield wiper laugh in the distance and Vmin is throwing Jin's shoes. J-Hope and I try pattycake but RM comes and says "Okay guys come on, we have to rehearse for tonights show. Everyone groans in disbelief as we walk to the stage. We practice for 4 hours all the songs we are performing. After the last song you could distinctively hear everyones panting and wheezing. We all rush to the fridge for some water bottles and we just-lay on the couches tired as hell.

Time Skip to During the Show

I walk out to see hundreds of thousands of people cheering me on. I sing Euphoria and ARMY's start to sing it with me. We finish that concert with "Outro: Tear" and A sneak peek to "Epiphany" which has already been called a "Jintro". We leave and I pack up my hotel room ready to leave Newark. With all the ARMY we are about to meet, It's going to be a long week for us.