Chapter 2: Friend?

I have already done a few of these chapters, so yeah.

Here we go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That is because that boss wasn't human in some way. What a surprise!... but, you know I won't kill you just because you aren't a real regular." I swiftly took the girl and placed her at the door. They got out of their shock and started attacking, and I started attacking too. Hours went by and half of them were left. I was getting low on health and they were still going strong. I felt myself being healed and turned around to see the girl healing me from the door. She could have gone in herself and leave everyone else but she didn't. She healed me to my full health so I could win the fight. Eventually, I did win the fight and walked through the door signifying her as I walked. She followed me and asked me

" Why do you come to the village if you know they plan on killing you?"

" Simple. To not raise suspicion and to learn their plan of attacks"

" How did you know I am a humanoid?"

" I can sense it." We walked along a small dirt road

" Do you want to see a trick?" She nods at me and I smile knowing what I'm about to do. " 3, 2, 1" The road changes from dirt to a beautiful gold and emerald pattern.

"Ho-"

" The bosses rule the land or level that they protect and can change most things in it to their treasures that they drop.Oh! I never asked what your name is! Sorry..." She laughs a little bit then pulls off her hoodie and holds out her hand to shake

"Name's Rose, Rose Flower one of the monsters of floor 23." I told her to call me be my human name, Aaron, and never call me by my boss name. The songs started to play when we entered "This town was dust before players came, now its a bright city with monsters and Npcs instead of players!"

"I love it... its so pretty and nothing like other cities" She seemed rather sad about leaving everyone she had known behind. I introduced her to everyone and she seemed happy now

"We have got to celebrate!" a small monster, named Getter (Get-ter), bunched up and down and happily exclaimed.

The celebration was held the next day, Rose stayed in a hotel, and we had prepared all night for it! Getter and his sisters/brothers helped baking the welcome cake and making foods that Rose might like. The next day we let Rose go sightseeing with a few outdoor monsters while the rest of us got the celebration ready. The banner background fading from red to black and the neon letters fading from blue to white. The floor was covered in a special flower that we believe that it lets the dead walk around on its petals. The cake was perfect, spotlight shaped white fading into festive red and green, little monsters were dancing on it and on the top layer. The celebration was held the next day, Rose stayed in a hotel, and we had prepared all night for it! Getter and his sisters/brothers helped baking the welcome cake and making foods that Rose might like. The next day we let Rose go sightseeing with a few outdoor monsters while the rest of us got the celebration ready. The banner background fading from red to black and the neon letters fading from blue to white. The floor was covered in a special flower that we believe that it lets the dead walk around on its petals. The cake was perfect, spotlight shaped white fading into festive red and green, little monsters were dancing on it and on the top layer Rose was there in front of my boss character. Getter decided to signal the outside monsters to bring Rose back by making a line of chirps. They came back with two hands over Rose's eyes, we all were smiling like children about to get candy.

We uncovered her eyes when she was right in front of the cake, she covered her mouth as tears fell. She probably wants to go back. She must miss everyone

" I Love It!" She finally managed to choke out.

"You do?!" I asked, now even more excited for the celebration.

"These are tears of happiness! No one has ever done something like this for me!" Before I can say anything I feel her hug me tightly. She started repeating 'Thank you!' 'This is the best!' as I felt myself smiling and hugging back, "Let's get this party started." All of us started the activities that we had planned. It was getting close to sunrise and we were still going strong with the party. None of us wanted to stop. At least we had fun while it lasted.