Chapter 1

You can play the music up above. I think it fit with the story. That is if you want to. Btw this story is angst if you did read the description.

     Cross walking down the empty street. Autumn's cold wind pour on to him. The leaves golden and red leaves has fallen down, it was always autumn in this AU. It was once an AU, but Error destroyed it, not much though, but still some damage. Ink was too busy fix other AUs that Error had destroyed to remember this one. It was not too popular anyway, so who cares about it anyway. Maybe the creator, but they haven't returned in years. So this turned into Cross's thinking spot/hiding spot from people. As he sit down on the bench, small droplets of rain plummeted down. Remembering everything he did in his power to prove that he's worth Nightmare's love. The memories cutting Cross deep down in his soul. He had trying so hard to give Nightmare his heart, but he threw it away into the dark. Cross remembers when he confess his feelings to Nightmare. The rain only pour harder when he thought of the dark memories of him trying to get Nightmare to notice him. He cut him off, like Cross gross him out or something. "You don't deserve love. You're just another pawn that I control." These word cut him deep inside his soul. He never knew that there is no one like me Cross thought. There ain't no one cared Nightmare more than him. Cross thought again. "Heh, he's missing a treasure that is right in front of him." Cross said to himself "but he didn't cherish it." His clothes was damp from the rain pouring down like a waterfall, 'heh, like my tears' he thought to himself. If only Nightmare had accept Cross's feelings, it might be a different ending. But since Nightmare had rejected him, he felt that there is no purpose for him anymore. Cross had never saw the day that Nightmare rejects him, he thought it might happen differently."Who am I kidding, he's the king of negativity. It doesn't mean anything to him, right?". And the promises he made. He broke all of them!!! Trickery and lies, it was endless. Cross has lost count of how many Nightmare had lied and tricked Cross to do every dangerous job, and Cross was sick of them. He finally decides to be free. Cross stood up, walking away from the empty bench. His black and white shoes were making sounds when a shoe is wet from the water. There is no one here, so Cross can do anything. (XD "I can do anything.") He has been thinking about commiting suicide, since no one cares about him anyway. Ignoring his wet clothes, his wet pants, and shoes.

*breaking the fourth wall!!!!* And you might be thinking about "WHERE THE HECK IS CROSS CHARA!!" And let me answer that. Cross silent him off (Cross Chara is a boy from my information if you have any problems. Just tell me in the comments, and I'll check it out) and how? Well mmmmmmmaaaaaaaaggggggiiiiiiiiicccccc.

Sorry this is the end of this chapter. Don't worry, I'm working on it right now. So I'll just post it at a random time then. Bye bye!!!!

The song is Ventus's theme if you're curious.