Alternative Ending

You guys asked for it! And here it is!!!!

A/N: So this ending will be different from the original, so if you haven't seen the original one, please watch the original first. If you have then enjoyed the story!!                

You can also listen to the song, the song that gave me an inspiration 👆

The song is called I don't want you back
Here is the link to the Nightcore https://youtu.be/g8dDIkN-bGg
And here the link to the original https://youtu.be/9Ugc6jLcJf4

And another song in the end that inspired me, because I can't put 2 songs in one place.
—————————————————————————————————

Cross stopped, he doesn't think this is right. Just because Nightmare didn't like him, but he doesn't have to take his life. He found Cross!Chara, swinging their legs on the bench he was sitting on, when he looked up from the ground, Chara looked overjoyed. He ran up to Cross and gave him a tight hug. Still crying he manages to choke out "You idiot! I thought you're gonna end it!" Cross hugged him back, "No, I realize it's not worth it. Just because he doesn't like me, doesn't mean I should end it." Cross responded.

~Time skip brought to you by a confused author of why they're writing a time skip and this story~

Cross now lived in a small cabin in the woods. Some of Cross's good friends visit him like Chara, Horror, Dust, Killer (I actually don't know if Horror, Dust, Killer are Cross's friends, but in this story they are), but Nightmare never came. Cross doesn't want him in here either, it's really hard to move on from someone you admire so much, loved so much. But the good news is that he is recovering. At least no one talks about Nightmare within Cross's hearing spot, it's like you can talk about him when Cross is not there, or Cross will get triggered. AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE THAT!!!! Last time it happened Cross-*shivers* you don't want to hear about it, and I don't want to take responsibility!! If you are curious about Cross still misses Nightmare? Then I guess he'll say, it's complicated. Like he always does when someone asks him about a touchy question. Remember not to talk about Nightmare? That is usually a warning of NOT to talk about him. And if you keep pushing, buddy *shakes head* YOU'RE IN FOR A BAD TIME!!!! No joke! And so that is why you always have to go in pairs or more when you go visit Cross if you go alone! Maybe the next day no one can find your body again! Or dust (depending on what you think you are). Another reason you go in pairs or more because another person can remind you not to PRESS THE BUTTON! And sorry if I'm scaring you, but *sigh* I'm sorry to say this, but Cross is unstable, so what is why you have to be gentle with him because of whhhooo boy! He's been through some tough times, and he really needs some comfort, so maybe bring a gift or 2 (btw he loves chocolate and tacos from what I learned). And if you want to hug him, just say you're going to hug him, because, he doesn't like surprises from his experiences. Okay, I've given all the warning, if you want to visit him, don't stay for too long, he needs to rest, and if you need a pair you can bring me! Or not depends on you. Okay, that is all I need to say, let's go visit our old friend from a distance. "Hi, Cross!" Killer said walking in with Dust (always stay in pairs!!), Cross waved. "Still don't want to talk, huh?" Dust asked Cross to to to to shake his head. Cross has been silent ever since he got back from the cliff. "That's okay, we brought you some chocolate and golden flower tea," Killer said. Cross smiled at his two friends. Cross hand gesture them to sit down. Dust and Killer sit down, Cross always have 2 seats or some just magically appear (remember to visit in pairs or more!). "I'll go make the tea." Dust said standing up, but Cross scribbled down 'No, sit you're the guest' "It's okay Cross, besides you can talk to Killer." Dust and Killer have been more gentle and soft around Cross, knowing what happened made them feel bad for him, and trying to get him to come out of his shell that he's been hiding under. Horror, well, not exactly, but not too scary or mean, his pair made sure of that, so Cross can be comfortable talking to them. Killer shift slightly, slowly open his mouth to speak "So, you still don't want to see him am I right?" Killer said. Cross looked a bit uncomfortable but still nodded. Killer smiled softly "You know, I've had a feeling you'll have to meet him again, someday." Cross gave him a look saying 'are wish me bad luck?!' and he actually writes it down. Killer chuckled "No, just informing you that you have to deal with your problem one day, where ever you hide, the pain will follow you, so it's best to get rid of it soon," "just a suggestion." Killers said shrugging, Cross nodded. Then Dust came up with golden flower tea, the trio drink tea and ate chocolate or Cross ate all the chocolate (*sigh* typical Cross, also when I'm typing Cross, ✝️ 👈 this shows up!! I think my iPad think I'm actually typing cross emoji *sigh*, and sorry for the interruptions). After Dust and Killer are gone, Cross thought about Killer's suggestion "You have to deal with your problem one day, wherever ever you hide, the pain will follow you, so it's best to get rid of it soon." Cross knows that he's right, but he doesn't feel ready to face him again. Not after what happened. Cross fall asleep after that.