2

later that day when yoongi came home, it was very awkward. he couldnt look jungkook in the eye. hell, he could barely even be near him. he had the overwhelming urge to get down on his knees and suck jungkooks dick.

it was 11:30 at night and jungkook couldnt sleep, he was too antsy. it was raining and thundering outside. a knock at his door interuppted his thoughts. "j-jungkook?" yoongis soft voice spoke through the door. "hyung? oh, uh come in." he mumbled. he grabbed his phone at turned on the flashlight, shining it at yoongi. he stood there, white t shirt and short shorts, fidgeting with his hands. "whats up? are you ok?" he spoke softly. "um, i c-cant sleep? i, uh, i dont like thunder" he lowered his head, looking at his feet. jungkook smiled and scooted over, patting the bed next to him. "c'mere" jungkook said as yoongi crawled into bed next to him. yoongi turned his back towards jungkook, avoiding eye contact, when a strong arm snaked around his waist and he felt his butt being pushed up against jungkooks crotch. "is this ok?" jungkook whispered. "ye-AH!" he squeaked as jungkook placed a kiss on his neck, below his ear. yoongi sighed and wiggled his butt to get comfy, 'accidentally' brushing against jungkooks crotch. "what are you doing?" jungkook softly chuckled. yoongi was silent. that was until, jungkook remembered something jimin had told him. his hands went up yoongis shirt, pinching his nipples lightly. "a-ah! jungkook what the hell?!" he moaned, squirming and arching his back, butt pressing against jungkooks semi boner. yoongi wiggled a bit and huffed, mumbling a quiet "fuck you." to jungkook. he could feel jungkooks clothed, hard dick press against his ass. once again, jungkooks hands slid up yoongis shirt and he began to play with the buds, pinching lightly and rubbing them. "ah! fuck jungkook!" he moaned, he could feel his own dick become hard. jungkook hummed, chuckling. "cute" he whispered, pressing a kiss to yoongis neck. jungkook lowered his hand down to yoongis clothed dick, palming him slowly. "your dick is so small, hyung." jungkook giggled. yoongis face flushed with embarrassment. "fuck you. i bet yours isnt any bigger!" he spat. jungkook flipped him over, hovering on top of the smaller boy, his gaze amused and lustful. "you wanna bet, kitty?" he smirked. yoongi gulped, not ready to destroy his own pride. "b-bet." he spoke, instantly regretting his words when jungkook sat up, getting off yoongi. yoongi sat up slightly and his eyes widened as jungkook slipped off his boxers, his fully hard dick springing up. yoongi gulped. it was much bigger than he expected. what suprised jungkook, is when yoongi crawled towards jungkook, his head lowering near his dick. jungkook could feel his dick twitch when he felt yoongis breath on it. "so, you wanted to bet, huh?" jungkook smiled. what suprised jungkook even more is when yoongi looked up at him with innocent eyes. "im sorry, daddy"