Chapter 14

(At the yellow kingdom)

Rin...cries on her room while remembering prince Kaito

"I won't accept it!...Kaito-sama...If only i took your hand back then"

She says to herself...while outside the door was Len who secretly listens to her twin big sister crying...
He blames himself for being an obstacle for her big sister's happiness.

(2 months had passed)

Wars have started already...the kingdoms don't know which to side with...so they kill eachother whoever it is on the battlefield without caring as long as they don't belong at the same country.

I on the otherhand...have became a princess at the red kingdom...i also became fat... maybe due to being a stress eater

"Kyo...i feel sick"

I told my brother what i feel...then,i suddenly collapsed

The next thing is that a paradise filled my surrounding...i could hear voices...

"What do you think about it,*****?"

"I don't know..."

"How about you two,***?****?"

What are they talking about?...

"I don't know how to describe this one******..."

"This story of evil..."

The whole ground suddenly brakes down and the paradise that i saw was crumbling

"_______!...______!!!" Father calls out to my name

Was i dreaming?...

"Are you feeling alright now?..."

"Yes..."

"______...you...your child...it grows...faster than a normal infant"

"!!!!"

"Is...my child going to be a monster???!!"

"No-no!...it seems like the Yellow king has some special Poison on his body passed to your children"

I remember that Lady Luka said something like this too...to make Len and Rin into a twin...Queen Maika was forced to drink something...

"The babies will be born in 1 month from now..."

Those news alarmed me...what if they have blonde hair?...if they finds out about it... they'll kill our children...even tho hairs grows in many months...they could tell by just one look to the child...that's how it has always been...

"I...i'm scared..."

Len...Len...I want to see you...please tell me...everything is gonna be alright...