Soulmate AU part 1

You were sitting on the train, making your way back home. You had been out of the country for the last six years and now you were finally back. Back to your old house that your parents said you could have all on your own until they returned home a few months after you. You had to return a bit earlier, so you could start your school in Japan.

You found yourself thinking about the past. The childhood you had had in Japan, before your parents had to move abroad because of their work. You didn't know if any of your old friends lived near there anymore, since you hadn't been in contact with many of them.

Once you got off the train, you started walking towards your old home. However, you soon found yourself lost, since the city had changed a lot while you had been away. You didn't want to ask anyone for help, since you were determined you could do this on your own. You can do this.

Half an hour later you found yourself leaning against a wall, that surrounded a huge house. Maybe you should just admit you needed help. No, you could do this. Your attention shifted to your wrist, as it started to get significantly warmer. It had started changing temperatures when you got back to town, but you had pretty much ignored it, since you just wanted to go home and sleep, and you knew all that soulmate stuff would probably happen eventually anyway. You were staring at your wrist and when you looked up, you saw a peculiar looking boy approaching you. Your wrist kept getting warmer.

Todoroki had noticed that the temperature in his wrist had returned, while he had been out. It wasn't hot or very cold at the moment, but he could still feel it. This was interesting to him, no denying that, but why now? How now? As he started to head home, he could feel his wrist getting warmer, like actually significantly warmer. He was almost home and it felt like his wrist was burning. This was a bit weird to him, since he couldn't just cool it down with his quirk like usual.

"Oh dammit!", he heard someone cuss.

He focused his attention and saw a person leaning against the wall that surrounded their residence. The second your eyes met, you both knew. You were bound together. Bound for life, bound by your souls.