We Know Your Secret (Max Green and Craig Mabbitt)

"Holly you chicken, shit, just grow a pair and tell them!"

  My best friend Alexandria was trying to convince me to tell Max and Craig that I liked them, and so far all she had accomplished was making me blush and laugh.

  "Alexandria, I can't!" I exclaimed, hugging a pillow to my chest. We were sitting upstairs in my room, and the Escape The Fate guys were downstairs.

"And why can't you?" Alexandria asked, putting a hand on one hip.

  I hugged the pillow tighter as I said, "I'm scared they'll think less of me, or think I'm a slut for liking them both..." She rubbed her forehand with her thumb and index finger.

"What?"

  "You really should just tell them." She grumbled, walking out of my room. She stuck her head back in and sang, "Have fuuuun!" I raised an eyebrow when she left without explanation.

  I got my answer as Craig and Max walked in, grinning like a Mad Hatter and Cheshire Cat. "Um, what's up?" I asked shyly as Max shut and locked my door.

  "You know we heard all that, right?" Craig asked, walking over to me, Max following. I felt myself blushing badly and I lowered my gaze to the floor. "Shit..." I muttered under my breath.

  "Relax." Max laughed, pushing me down so I was laying on the bed. "Um, whatcha doing?" I asked nevously.

  "We decided we're gonna have a little fun with you." Craig said mischeviously, climbing on top of me.

  "Do I get a say in this?" I squeaked. Both musicians looked at each other and laughed. "Absolutely not." Craig growled against my neck, making me whimper.

  He bit my neck, hard, and I moaned despite myself. Both boys chuckled and Max joined us on the bed.

  Craig sat up and pulled his shirt off as Max did the same. I started to remove mine, but Craig grabbed my wrists and pinned me down.

  "That's our job." Max growled, then roughly pressed his lips to mine. Craig unbuttoned my shorts and slid them off of me, taking my panties as well.

  I pulled away, gasping for air, and Craig moved so Max could be on top of me. Max pulled my shirt off viciously, tossing it across the room, as Craig fully undressed himself.

  Max plunged two fingers into my heated core, thrusting them in and out of me, while Craig loomed over me.

  "Suck." he demanded, sticking his member in my face. I happily obliged, taking as much in as I could.

   I began to bob my head on him a bit, making him moan. He forced my head down farther, making me gag a bit as his tip hit the back of my throat.

In my defense, he's not exactly small.

  Max thrusted his fingers again and curled them, hitting my g-spot. "Oh my god yes!" I moaned loudly.

  Suddenly his fingers were gone, and almost as soon as they vanished, Max entered me roughly, and I squeaked from the pain.

  He allowed me to adjust for a minute while I continued to suck Craig, now able to deep throat him. "God you're perfect." Craig moaned, gripping my hair.

  Max started to pound into me, and after a bit he warned, "Fuck, I'm close." "So am I." Craig groaned, and after another minute they both released themselves into me, moaning loudly. I swallowed Craig with ease, and then he and Max traded places.

  Craig started thrusting himself into me roughly, and I gripped the bedsheets so hard my knuckles were white as I swirled my tongue around Max's tip.

  I trailed my tongue down his length before slowly taking him in. "Holly..." Max moaned, wanting me to go faster. Craig gripped my hips and dug his nails in, prompting me to moan.

  "You don't cum till I say." Craig ordered, pulling out and slamming into me once more.

  I whimpered and took more of Max into my mouth, sliding my tongue and lips up and down his shaft.

  "Mm, that's it." Max murmured, holding tight onto the back of my head. I felt a knot building in my stomach, and I desperately fought the urge to reach down and rub my clit to bring me closer to climax, remembering Craig's words.

  I started pumping Max harder, and he soon came a second time, moaning my name. God he's fucking sexy.

  I continued sucking Max while Craig pounded into me, and I felt myself getting close.

  "Can I cum?" I whimpered, then went back to Max. "Go ahead." Craig grunted, plowing into me as hard as he could.

  I reached down and started rubbing my clit while he thrusted deeper and deeper, till a mimute later when I finally came, practically screaming in ecstasy as the knot in my stomach released.

  I collapsed between them, a hot and sweaty mess. Max moved down and started to lick me clean while Craig fondled my breasts, groping, kissing, and biting them. Max nibbled my thighs and I moaned again; how could they affect me like this?

  They kept at it till I came again, this time on Max's lips. He moved up to kiss me, which led to a tongue war, while Craig inserted one finger into me, rubbing my clit with his thumb.

  After a bit longer, I was too exhausted to move, and so were they, collapsing onto the bed on either side of me.

  "That was amazing." Max panted, and I giggled. "Your secret is safe with us." Craig murmured.