First Day New Anxiety

May's Pov:

*beep**beep* I opened my eyes to see a pitch black room. It didn't look like my room but when I turned on my lamp, it looked all to like my room. Can someone shoot me so I don't have to travel to the hellhole I call school? I looked over at my alarm clock to see it showing the time 5:30. I had never been a good morning person so I turned off the alarm and turned back over. I eventually drifted back off to sleep. *beep**beep**beep* went my alarm a second time. Not again, shut up! I turned over to look at the clock, 7:30. I supposed it was probably time to get up. This wasn't my first rodeo in Silver River high. I went there last year, and I have plenty of good friends. I got up and put on the clothes I wore the previous day. While I was getting dressed my sister decided to vacuum so I was pretty annoyed by that. I got finished getting dressed and texted Alex.

May    Alex

Hey

Oh hey, what do you want?

Who said I wanted something?

Kilios *laughs silently

SCREW YOU *laughs*

Hey just face it, you two are perfect together

I'll see you at school

I picked up my backpack and as I went to leave my cat Nobu rubbed up against my leg. I looked down at her and tried to explain that I had to go to school. She wouldn't let me leave. She grew into her human form but I still wouldn't let her go with me. She's never stayed human long enough to fully understand human language.  If I took her with me, she wouldn't be able to properly talk to anyone. I sluggishly walked into the kitchen where my mother was making my lunch. "Oh looks who's up" My mom said smirking. "shut up" I said being annoyed. I went over to where my mom was now making my sister's breakfast. My sister goes to my school, but she doesn't talk to me during school. I grabbed the bag that my breakfast was in, picked up my backpack, and left out the door. When I got outside I got a text from an unknown number

May   ???

Hey cutie you gonna be at school? oh yeah I'm going to your school

I don't wanna talk to you

Ah come one, you know you wanna see me

I wanna see you dead in a hole

I ended the conversation with a rude remark. I looked back at the conversation and realized what was going on. I did not wanna talk to Clyde of all people. He's a perverted psychopath that needs to go back to the circus he came from. I decided that if he would now be going to my school, I would have to avoid him at all costs. I knew I wouldn't be able to avoid him entirely though. He has a crush on me and thinks I'm an object, his object at that. He tried to follow me around at our old school, he'll do the same here. 

~Time Skip (30 minutes)~

I got to my school and the first thing I saw was my sister join up with her band geek friends and she walked off with her Clarinet in hand. I spent some time walking around the courtyard of the school until Alex came and found me.  She had a devious look on her face. It worried me... 

Alex's Pov:

I had already gotten dressed and was texting May when my sister bursted into my room.  "Have fun at your new school Alex! Just one less pest to deal with at my school!" My sister said mocking me.  I honestly wished that I could rear back and punch her in the face, but after what happened last year at our old school I was too scared to. "Glad I don't have to deal with you!" I said pushing past her on my way out of the house. She got mad since I clapped back at her. She hates when people do that. She tried to threaten to kill me but I said "You can't kill me when I'm 30 yards away" and I hopped on my bike and pedaled off to my new school. Alot of, actually all of my friends went to my school, so when I arrived I had no problem with finding my friends. I heard from Kilios that Clyde, May's major admirer was at the school permanently. I thought about mocking her about it in a fun way. She's fun to mess around with as a friend. I walked up to May with a devious look.  "You know who's here right" I asked laughing playfully "yeah yeah no need to remind me!" May said walking I caught up with her and walked with her to first period. We both had all classes together, except she had vampire history for 7th, I had wolf history. We walked into first period and I instantly saw one of the "popular girls" plotting something against May. I was prepared to defend May even though she's pretty tough herself. She was a unique breed of vampire so she was usually seen differently in different people. Me and May sat down beside each other and I put my stuff on my desk.  "Ok we have a new student, would you like to introduce yourself?" Mr. Gainey asked. I figured I might as well, but I could sense this was leading to something bad. "Sure, My name is Alex Jett, and I'm new from Crystal High" I said nervously. "Ugh that school" I heard the popular girl say.  Honestly, I agreed with her but It did aggrevate me. "Ohh she's friends with the vampire wimp over there"  she said pointing to me and May. Now I could tell that really made May mad. She had the fury in her eyes. Her fangs extracted, she was ready for a fight. May just sat there with her head down. She was just letting the girl bully her, but I thought she had a plan.  "Yeah looks like we found the outcasts" she said laughing. May unleashed....