Day...What's the point in counting?

May's Pov:

*beep* *beep* *beep* I woke up and threw my alarm clock across the room. I threw it so hard that it left a dent in the wall and my sister thought I was hurt. It would've been better if I was injured, I wouldn't have to go to school. "Day two, kill me already" I thought as I slid out of my bed onto my rug. I stood up and started trying to figure out what to wear when I got a text from..Kilios?

May    Kilios

Hey uh did you make any friends?

Why are you texting me at 3:00 am? You should be asleep

Why are you awake?

I'm a vampire idiot

Oh

Wait..how did you know I was awake? WERE YOU STALKING ME?!

NO!!!

I suddenly heard a rustling through my bushes as if someone was running then I heard a car door slam shut. I walked over to my window, but to my surprise I saw nothing out of the ordinary. I sware, that boy is weird. He's like BEN. NO NO NO NO... BEN IS WORSE!! I walked away from my window and discovered that my leg had a number of bruises on it. I didn't know where they came from but I decided to ignore it. I opened my closet and decided to wear a plain black hoodie with holey skinny jeans and black off-brand converses. I got done getting dressed and grabbed my back-pack. My back-pack was pretty light since the teachers really didn't give us any work...ever. I walked into the kitchen, said bye to my mom and sister, and got on my bike to ride to school. I arrived at the school around 7:05..early for me. YAY!!! None of my friends were there yet so I just sat in the courtyard until the doors were open for students. 

~Da Time Skip has occurred~

I walked into the school having time to spare before First period. I decided to go hang out in the gym. When I walked into the gym it was awfully silent. I sat down then I realized I wasn't alone. In the corner I saw Bendy dribbling a basketball. Is he everywhere I am? I looked closer and saw that he was in a really good mood, which wasn't a good thing. OH HECK NO!! I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran out of the gym and to the library as fast as I could hoping he wouldn't see me. I practically tripped over my own feet while running to the library. I swung the library doors open, ran in, and retreated to the fiction section. Across from where I was I saw a really tall slim guy who had black hair and was wearing yellow overalls. He was wearing white gloves, he looked very similar to bendy, but he was so different. I looked at him for a while, so puzzled at who this guy was. He turned around to look at me, so I quickly hid my face in my book blushing a little. Out of pariphial vision I saw him smile and walk over to me. I felt him lower the book away from my face. I looked up at him with an awkward smile. "You must have ran into my friend Bendy" He said smiling awkwardly and acting apologetic. "H-How did you know?" I said fearfully. "He scares away anyone that is remotely likely to be his friend" He said. 

Boris's Pov:

I felt bad for this girl. She looked so innocent and she was victim of one of Bendy's tricks...yet again. She had been drawn into being his friend only to get mocked and annoyed by him over and over again. Sometimes I wonder why I'm his friend after what he does to people. I looked at the girl, I saw the fear in her eyes. It was fear of me. "I-I'm Boris" I said putting out my shaky hand to help her up from her spot on the floor. When I said that all the fear disappeared. "I'm May" She said brushing off her hoodie. That was no use since the hoodie was black. I had always wondered what it was like to wear clothes that are comfortable. I then got an idea. She looked like the kind of girl that liked movies. I saw on her laptop, she had made animations. I grabbed her hand and said "come with me". She didn't try to resist, she followed me, while I had a grip on her hand. I brought her into the library office where there was a projector. I turned on the projector and it showed the animation I made about a couple that was pretty different. I know, typical, but I was trying to impress her. She was amazed, I could tell. "This is awesome, did you make this?" She asked. "Yep" I said. She blushed and then the second period bell rang. She said she had to go and gave me her phone number. 

Bendy's Pov:

I got to school earlier than usual today. I was in a fairly good mood for once. I decided I would maybe practice dribbling in the gym. While I was in the gym I heard the doors open and someone plop down on the bleachers. "Boris go away I'm actually in a good mood today." I said. When I said that I heard whoever it was run out of the gym. I decided to ignore it.

Alex's Pov:

I walked into first and sat beside May. She was very red in the face... that means only one thing...something romantic happened. "Do you know Bendy's friend Boris?" she asked me. "Yeah why?" I asked hoping for a certain answer. "I think he likes me" she responded blushing. Aaaaaaand there it is ladies and gentleman. "Uhhhh o-okay" I said looking down at my phone not really caring about the drama May has managed to get herself into. I wanted to draw but we had a bigger problem on our hands. Kat busted into the room and quickly dragged May and I out of the room. She never does that unless there's trouble. She addressed the problem as "One requiring teamwork". "So uh Kilios accidentally opened a portal and Offenderman worked his way through, heh" Kat said nervously. Yet again, Kat and Kilios had caused another problem, but atleast it wasn't Ben. Kat would've taken care of that already if it was. "May we're gonna need your help" Kat said. Kat and I had faith in May but she didn't have faith in herself. "But-But I.." May said nervously. "May...please?" I asked. She finally agreed. We went to where Offendy was hiding and he immediately found his target. "Oh I see you brought a friend" he said pointing to May. May immediately entered demon vampire thing. While Me and Kat were off fighting his little henchmen he sent, we heard May scream. He had grabbed her and was holding her hostage in the cafeteria behind his little throne. Kat got intensely infuriated. She went off on him. She was so vicious, she was the maddest I'd ever seen out of her. She opened a new portal and I pushed Offenderman into it, which was a struggle. He kept smacking me and swinging at me with his arms, therefore I got many scratches on my face. After we finally found May, we continued on like a normal day, even though we knew it wasn't. 

Kat's Pov:

I walked into second with May. We both couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. She told me about a conversation with Boris earlier. I had never really cared about Boris but I was interested in the conversation he had with May. He had never really been the type of guy to like girls, but he must really like May. I wanted to set May up with Boris but I didn't wanna embarrass Boris. I sat in second period just daydreaming. By the time I snapped back into real life, May was saying bye and going to third period. 

Bendy's Pov:

I kicked down the door to Boris's third period so I could get him out of class to talk to him..as usual. "Boris hallway NOW!" I yelled pulling Boris out of his seat and into the hallway. I probably scare him and my friends to death but WHO CARES! "Uhm yes?" Boris said nervously. He knew he had done something wrong, or he knew he had done something I wouldn't like atleast. "Where were you this morning?" I asked him interrogatively. "I-I was in the library." He said. I thought he was being stupid when he told me the rest of the story. Why would HE have a crush on a GIRL?!  "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I yelled not realizing that we were beside a classroom that the girl was in. "I told you not to develop a romantic interest with my friends!" I yelled not caring at this point. "I- wait SHE'S YOUR FRIEND?!" Boris yelled while hyperventilating. " OH- uh-uhm I MEAN VICTIM, YEAH VICTIM!" I said covering my tracks. "nAh hE MeAns FriEnD" Error said popping out of nowhere. I continued the conversation by admitting that she was my friend and explaining that I didn't care what Boris did as long as she was alive. Boris tried complaining that she was too good for him. I kept on urging him on but I then realized, Kilios likes her too. And all of us and her friends and her are in a friend group but Boris and I don't hang out with them much. As I mentioned Kilios, Boris walked away. DID HE JUST WALK OUT ON MY SENTENCE?! I might as well throw him or May (the girl we were talking about) into the stupid ink machine.

~Time Skip~

DJ's Pov:

I was dancing down the halls listening to P!ATD and Skillet when May ran past me. She noticed me and backed up. "Oh hey I was just on my way to 7th where are you going?" She asked still walking. "I have a free period for 7th" I responded. She just nodded and walked off.

May's Pov:

Hey I lived atleast, wasn't the best day though