Chapter Four

Tyler's P.O.V.

     It's been about a week since I broke my arm and I've needed help doing just about anything. Natasha will help me get dressed and showered. Wanda will make me food and tell me stories of their training in the morning since Bruce won't allow me to train or even be in the same room while they train. 

    Sadly, the team is going on a mission over in Germany. Bucky isn't allowed to go because he still hasn't completed his training so it'll be just him and I for the next week and a half. I waved to everyone as they got on the quinjet and prepared to leave. 

Natasha ran up to me and said,"You sure you're going to be alright kid?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine. I have Bucky to protect me. " I said giving her a pat on the shoulder. I watched them walk on and leave. It was just Bucky and I. I walked back to the common area and into the small kitchen attached to it. I made a cup of green tea and walked to the couch to watch TV.

Bucky was already sitting on the couch watching Princess Bride.

" BUCKY! YOU'RE WATCHING MY FAVORITE MOVIE. " I exclaimed as loud as possible.

Bucky looked at me taken aback, but eventually started laughing hysterically. I looked at him like he was crazy because I'm not entirely sure of what was happening at the moment.

" Bucky, did I do something wrong?" I asked whilst putting my hand on his back to make sure he was okay.

" No, no, you just remind me of someone that I can't seem to remember very clearly. " He said kind of zoning and looking into the distance. I scooted closer to Bucky and wrapped my non-broken arm around him. 

"Tyler, can we watch a different movie or do something?" He asked looking at me. 

" How about we change and go into the city. I can do some shopping and you can get to know the world more better while we're out. I'll be by your side the whole time. " I said whilst getting up from the couch and walking towards my room. 

"Okay, meet in the living room in fifteen minutes?" He asked giving me a look that was asking for approval. 

"Yeah, that's good with me. " I said continuing to walk down the hall and into my room. 

*TIME SKIP*

I walked out of my room in a pair of black jeans with white toms on, but sadly I couldn't get my shirt on all the way. "BUCKY!! HELP ME I CAN'T GET MY SHIRT ON ALL THE WAY. DON'T WORRY I HAVE A BRA ON!!!" I said. I continued to walk down the hall until Bucky came from the living room towards me. 

"Tyler, how did you expect to do this by yourself?" He asked as he helped me get my white sweater on me the rest of the way. I could sense that it made him a little uncomfortable by the way his face turned a light pink.  I smiled at him as I ran to the living room. I tripped on the carpet doing a ground roll and laying on my back on the floor.  

" Tyler, are you okay?" Bucky said to while standing over me holding out his hand for me. I grabbed his hand and got up. Luckily, I didn't land on my arm. 

"Yeah, I'm all good. I need my phone to called Happy to drive us to the mall since I can't drive with this arm. " I said while looking around for my phone seeing it on the coffee table. I called Happy; grabbed my small backpack and my coat then went to the elevator with Bucky following behind. 

We reached the bottom level and walked to where Happy was waiting by a nice, blue mustang. I climbed in after he opened the door for me and Bucky climbed into the other side.  I looked at Bucky with a small smile as he kinda just looked at me with a slightly concerned look. The whole car ride I thought about what I would introduce Bucky to seeing as he had never seen any of it. 

Once we had finally reached the mall, I thought I'd introduce Bucky to different clothing stores and styles. I took him into Hollister knowing that he had never even seen this stuff. I ran behind him to check the tag on his pants for his size and kinda just guessed on his shirt size. I ran around grabbed different clothes. When I finished with everything I thought he'd like I handed it to him and pushed him into a changing room. 

Most of the outfits didn't look right on Bucky, until he walked out in a black button up with the sleeves rolled up and some dark wash jeans. 

"HOLY COW! We're buying you that. It looks good on you." I said to him pushing him back in to change. He walked out and I told him his sizes making him go pick me out clothes to see if he actually had taste. He came back with a few shirts and jeans, but he had a single light pink dress that caught my eye. I took the clothes and then went to a store clerk to ask for a handicap changing room so Bucky could help me try the shirts on. 

We got into the changing room and I started by trying on the shirts so that Bucky didn't have to be stuck in there with me forever. His taste wasn't bad just not my style. He did pick out a nice light blue button up that I put in my keep pile. Bucky stepped out while I tried on the jeans, which I ended up keeping every pair since they all looked pretty nice on me. I got the dress and I asked Bucky to help me.  Once I had the dress on, I really didn't want to take it off. It was beautiful. It followed my curves and started to flow out just above my hips. It went to about my knees. 

"Bucky! It's perfect! I love it!" I said turning around jumping into his arms. I hugged him for a second waiting to see if he would return it. He did after a second or two. He nuzzled his face into my shoulder and I could feel his breath against my neck. We stayed like this what felt like forever until I pulled away to get changed into my normal clothes. Once I was changed I went and paid for the clothes. We left the store and kind of just walked around the mall for a while. I grabbed starbucks and showed Bucky some restaurants eventually settling on IHOP. 

When we got back home, I told Bucky that I was going to go put everything up. I walked down the hallway, but I began to get this awful feeling, almost like something wasn't right. I slowly opened the door to my room with the bags on my arm. I walked in , quietly closing the door behind me. I let the worry leave me until I heard an oh-so familiar voice. 

"Hello lil' Fury, long time no see. " 

   TO BE CONTINUED......