Prologue

Ai Lucille, our main protagonist of this story, but she doesn't exist yet. In order to know the full story, that she never knew, to understand why her parents did what they did, we will go back to the arrangement that was made.

The Kims where a strong mafia bloodline. The reason Mr Kim wanted Mr Im's daughter to marry into his family is because they are already aware of his profession. They can't tell his son's future girlfriend's or wife that they are mafia. They'll tell the authorities.

It was easier this way plus Lucinda Lucille was a beautiful woman, half Korean-American and half Japanese. She was more white than asian but had the pale complexion of a Korean. Her long orange hair was eye catching, almost as eye catching as her emerald eyes.

Her husband, Hyungwon Im, was a tall man, he was very handsome too. He had a strong jaw line and his skin was darker than most people. When he met Lucinda when she came back to Korea to visit famliy, they were both twenty years old. They were not rich, they lived together in a one room studio in Seoul.

They were living, just barely. Hyungwon had many business ideas but no money. That's where Mr Kim comes in.

---------------------------------------------------------
"You're in debt, you're young. Your business has potential and I'll give you the money, but I want something in return. You and your wife will give your first born daughter to my family, more so my son."

"Are you insane?! I'm not giving you our future child!" The orange haired girl ran at the man.

"Don't test me woman!" He slapped the woman across the face, hard.

"I accept the deal, have the $10,000,000 in my account by next week." Another man held his head in his hands. 

"Hyungwon! I'm not marrying my child into a gang or mafia-" 

"Be quiet Lucinda, I know what I'm doing!" He sighed deeply. 

"Oh, and before I go Mr Im, I would advise you to get going on the business and start trying for a child immediately. My wife is pregnant, it's a male. Your child should be born within the next three years. Goodbye now Mr Im and Miss Lucille." He said before he left the resistance, two men following after him.

The woman fell to her knees in tears, her emerald green eyes sparkling with the building up tears.

"H-Hyungwon....... how could you.......?" She cried and her tall husband hugged her on his knees. 

"I'm sorry, I know a daughter is a huge sacrifice, but I just want to give you the life I promised you. She'll marry into a rich family, she'll live a fine life, Lucie." 

"Hyungwon, She'll die."