°□●~◇k}•♤■~•■

Random titles. I saw it before and thought it was cool so yeah on with the story.

 I saw it before and thought it was cool so yeah on with the story

Ai's P.O.V.

So, I'm Ai Lucille, no idea why my mother didn't take my father's name. I'm currently seventeen years old, I don't really know what to do anymore. I mean, I don't need a career that will get me far, my parents are too rich to even care, my father doesn't love me, I'm sure of it. My mother, oh my mother loves me to pieces.

My parents are fourty now but my mother was beautiful when she was younger, she still is. Our relatives say I inherited her beauty, I have my father's pitch black hair and my mother's emerald green eyes. It was a strange combination, an asian girl with green eyes.

My mother never let me get hurt, my father may bring home money but my mother faught for anything that went wrong in my life

My mother never let me get hurt, my father may bring home money but my mother faught for anything that went wrong in my life. There was an assault charge filed on me a few months ago, my mother never gave up on getting me out of it. Truth be told, I did hit the girl but, she hit first.

The girl went to my school, a complete skank. She wore her uniform really short and tight, hair flipped over messily, her shirt buttoned three buttons down. She had about six boyfriends, one of them was mine.

I found out and confronted her one day in school, her army of skanks were there too. She hit first, I punched back but I was more brutal. Eventually teachers came and the skank called the police and pressed charges. My mother believed my story and fought for me not to go to jail.

It worked but my god she was terrifying. I remember crying in my room, in the dark, and her coming in and hugging me and crying with me. I transfered to public school after that. I don't have friends there, I'm known to be rich but I don't spend my money on others or even myself. Greedy people surround me every day.

It's a Friday today and I'm getting ready for school. I brushed my hair and slipped on my uniform and went downstairs. My mother was sitting at the table eating breakfast and I got some toast. "Ai, come straight home today alright!" My mother said from the other room. "Ok mom!" I said and kissed her cheek and left the house with my bag and started walking to school.