1.2

Luke laid awake staring at his ceiling, he was having some time falling asleep so he let his mind wander off as he fumbled with his Nautica sheets with stripes slapped on them. 

His mind wandered off to that night, he only refers to it, that night, and only that.

He knew if he told Emma she would simply hate him. It's an unforgivable thing he did and he never goes a day without thinking about it.

He tunred to his side and shifted around, he closed his eyes for a moment and opened his eyes to be met with that night. 

He gasped standing up walking over to himself from six months ago at that absolutely ridiculous party. He stood a good distance behind his former self. Luke soon relaized he wasn't in his room anymore. He was in a room at that house. Doing drugs, bad ones he never tried before. Luke had a softball sized lump in his throat as he knew the terrible thing was going to happen soon and he would have to experience it again.

"C'mon Luke juts try it don't be a baby." Matt said laughing at him as the others Jack and Stephan laughed lightly, which wasn't funny he was just so high

"Luke you don't have to do this." Calum said very close to leaving the smoked up room. 

I should've just left, Luke thought to himself, I wouldn't have hated myself for so long. 

He looked at Calum and then the boys and he shook his head, "It's alright Cal, I'll see you at home." Luke said and walked off leaving Calum upset and worried for his friend who had been acting weird for weeks since Luke first did drugs. It's not like he was proud of it, he actually hated it, but he did it anyway for himself to relax.

Luke sat down on the floor with his so-called friends and they handed him a joint, "Very powerful shit." Matt said laughing showing his gold tooth which made Luke cringe. He took a puff and sat there quietly observing the three others pull out some other kinds of drugs.

"Anyone dare me to do this?" Matt said holding up a shot injector something Luke never saw before, he squinted his eyes and noticed it was... "Herion?!" Luke gasped and Matt nodded his head taking a swig of beer.

"You probably shouldn't Matt, beer and drugs mixed together? Especially heroin..." Luke said and Matt laughed in his face making Luke gag he smelled terrible.

"Yolo!" Matt screetched and Luke rolled his eyes.

Matt took the shot and jabbed it in his veins and soon pulled it out, "See Luke, it's just like the flu shot." He said grinning and Luke settled down a little bit putting the joint down, still not amused.

Luke cringed as Matt threw into some coughing fits, old man coughs to be exact.

"Guys," Matt said coughing rapidally, "The drugs." He said coughing and Luke opened his eyes wide as he watched him cough up foam. He jerked around and the others watched shocked and Luke shot up and just watched him cough up more and more foam until...

"He's, he's d-dead." Jack said and Luke left the room, threw up on the floor and left.

The next morning Luke watched the news to see if Jack and Stephan called the cops, because surely Luke couldn't have, he could barely walk after seeing someone die.

"Breaking news here in Sydeny, Austrailia." A blonde with a blunt hair cut said, "Owners of the mansion off Main Street found young Matt Higgins dead in their guest bedroom. Cause of death, overdose on herion. They found him this morning." Luke turned off the T.V and went into a ball and cried lightly. He watched someone die, and didn't do anything.

"Luke." Calum said and Luke looked up with a sad face, "Calum I fucking.. watched someone die." He said and Calum sat down on the couch with him rubbing his back.

"Luke all I have to say is... I'm shocked." 

Luke woke up in a pool of sweat he frantically stood up and ran outside the front door, seeing it was still night. He had to tell Emma, even if it was the last thing he did.

He just ran to her house, he completely ditched his car and just ran ten blocks with flip flops on and the grand prize was, it was raining so he was soaked. He knew Tuesday nights her parents were out so when he arrived to knocked on the door and rang the door bell three times and Emma opened it.

"Luke are you ok? Did something happen?" Emma opened the door to see Luke completely wet from the rain.

"Emma, I have to tell you something." Luke said breathing heavily.

"Come in then please." Emma was so deathly afriad he had just went to a party and did drugs but he was in his pajamas, so he seemed fine

"No, I can't. You'll hate me." Luke said backing up whimpering.

"Luke, don't say that. I could never hate you." Emma said inching closer to him.

He took a breath in and annouced it, "Emma, I watched someone die."

_

Lemma for life bitches!!