1.3

For awhile Luke stood emotionless at her door step in the pouring rain and Emma stood in her house simply star-strucked. How could her Luke not say anything? Anything at all. 

Then after a couple of minutes of them staring into each others souls, Emma slowly walked into the rain and hugged Luke who sobbed into her wet hair. 

Emma let go and ran her hands through his wet hair.

"You are going to tell me what happened, right now."

And so that's how the story of that night was told. A mixture of rain and tears at one in the morning and a shocked Emma.

_

Luke was so grateful Emma listened to his sob story on he basically killed someone. He woke up a mess with the sheets soaked, he didn't bother to get changed when he came back home.

He definately had mixed emotions about Emma and how she was handling it, thoughts like is she ok with what happened, or is she pissed it took me months tell her? Luke was a hot mess, and in rare form.

He pulled on sweats and muscle tank, to bothered to even dress up for the hell hole, or school people seemed to call it. He also through in a beanie to the mess of his hair.

to: my love

love you so much:)

Luke threw himself in his beat up car and drove to school quietly with the ocassional humming of his favorite songs. Once he pulled into his usual parking spot, he went to the spot where Emma and himself always met up before class. 

He went to the spot, which was cheesy enough the door of the art room. He was shocked to see Emma wasn't there, Emma was always the first one there, and he was five minutes late. Odd. 

He shrugged his shoulders and pushed away the feeling that he would never see her again, that she left him. Instead he went to his first class, history, which he shared with Emma. Who oddly enough wasn't there.The whole class went by and Luke was now scared out of his mind, that he might be... Emma-less, or girlfriend-less.

Lunch came about and he quickly ran to the usual table, knocking a few trays down as he did, to see Rachel and Andrew.

"Do you happen to know where Emma is?" 

"We were about to ask you that," Rachel lightly laughed,"Do you?"

Luke furrowed his eyebrows, Did she ditch town? He thought and soon began to worry.

"Luke?" Andrew waved his hand infront of him and Luke dropped his book bag.

"Uh- I-I gotta go." He said grabbing his book bag and sprinting to his car. His first place he would go would be her house.

Then all of Luke's problems, even little things like bad grades, turned into grenades. 

He was so angry and pissed off he let himself watch Matt die, and he just ran away like a coward that he felt like he was. And Luke couldn't help but think, if he handn't fallen so deeply in love with Emma, he wouldn't be in a such a mess. But he realized Emma was the best thing he ever got, not the best guitar out there can top Emma.

He parked the car infront of her house and was happy to see her car was parked in the driveway, and their parents were not there. He rushed to the doorstep and knocked and waited and knocked and waited until why the hell would he knock when his love life is on the line?

He barged in and sprinted to her room and opening it.

"Go awayyy." Emma's frail groggy voice was sounded from the mess under some sheets.

"Emma it's Luke. I'm so sorry. About everything, I shoud've told you about what happened the minute we began best friends and-"

"Luke I'm sick, I couldn't get out of bed to get my phone." Emma said coughing and Luke fell to the beanbag chair.

"How did that happen?" 

"The rain." Emma said simply, her voice still fragile.

"I'll be right back." Luke said and dashed down the stairs to the kitchen.

Luke's mother always told him that a nice bowl of soup cures anything, so that's exactly what he was going to make: soup.

He took a can of Campbell's soup and threw it in a pan on the oven and waited gathering some crackers and orange juice. He also made an appointment for Emma, feeling proud he could do so.

"Alright my darling, some soup and crackers with fresh squeesed OJ, and a doctors appointment tommorw morning." Luke said stepping in with a tray and a flower resting besides the soup.

"You're the best." Emma said smiling and telling Luke to keep his distance so he wouldn't get sick.

"And Luke, I would never simply leave you. We're way to good for that." 

Then Luke felt like he was in Hollywood, staring in the love movie of the year.