Chapter 5

Y/N pov
It was dark already and i waant back home yet i didnt even bother to go back,i yawned. I do have to go back i need sleep. I was already infront of my house i entered without knocking or even saying 'IM HOME' i just gostraigh ahead to my room i changed my cloth and flop myself onto bed.

I sighed "im gonna be living in hell if my mom keeps torturing me" i paused "maybe theres hope that i will be living in a happy life"

The door opened "i forgot to lock the door ish" i thought to myself i positioned myself in a sitting position.

"Oh youre finally home munchkin" dad said.

"Yea and youre not even mad about it?" i askes nervously.

"No not at all..." he paused and walk towards me "listen here carefully...pack your stuff now and we will be living tomorrow at 9:30 am ok?"

"W-why?"

"I just want you to live a normal and happy life....i divorced mrs.kim"

Iwas shook that he used my 'mom's real name.

"I-im-" i cant concentrate or evem process on how should i feel;-;

"Its for the best now munchkin pack your bags"

"What about jihee?"

"She is not coming with us she will be raised by mrs.kim"

"No wonder she want me to go with her i was so confuse and i was ranging" i thought to myself. I started to pack my stuff while dad is going to his room.

"Shirts,pants,undergarments bla bla bla" i mumble to myself while packing i sighed "looks like my wish came true" i look at the family photo i took it and rip it apart showing me and father only in the picture.

9:00 am
I was folding the rest of my cloth that i didnt packed yesterday. Then dad came in.

"You ready munchkin?"

"Didnt you say at 9:30?"

"Lets go abit ealier both mrs.kim and jihee is still sleeping dont make a sound"

"Oh ok" i said while zipping up my suitcase. I let dad lift it up while i put my bag pack on my shoulders. I turned around towards my bedroom "bye bye bedroom"

I went downstairs and entered the front seat with my dad. He started the engine and off we go.

"Where are we going?"

"To our new house"

"Umm where?" i look at my dad

"Just near the jung's family house"

My wide up and slowly looking a my dad.

"You know them?" i asked in shock

"Yea we were friends and you might get along with their son jung hoseok-"

"Wait i know him from kindergarten"

"Oh so youre still friends with him?"

"Yea..." i space out thinking that jung hoseok will be my neighbour cant believe it.

END OF CHAPTER 5
————————————————
Meadow=sorry for thw short chapter i was kinda tired and iwant chapter 5 to be published ^~^'