Chapter 9

Y/N pov
It was my mom along with my lil sis.

"Oh youre awake already i was going to have fun with you while yoyre not awake."

"Please let me go please just LET.ME.GO!!!" i screamed as loud as i can.

"No youre not worthy living in this world you shoukd die" she just hit me with a belt which it really hurts. A tear escape my eyes..what did i do to deserve  this why?!

After the torture
I woke up with alot of bruise here and there bet i faint while she is torturing me i need get out of here but how?
Wait did i bring my pocket knife. I started to search on my pocket aha got it i started to cut the rope one by one but then i heard footsteps from outside i opend the window as if i just escape from there i hide behind the door.

"Wakie waki y/n shit she just escaped mom! She escaped" my lil shouted but i swiftly covered her mouth..

"If you move an inch youre dead dont forgot im not the same y/n you know" i said with an angry voice she gulped and she was sweating alot...then her mom came

"W-what please dont hurt her" she begged

"Drop the weapon or else I'll call the police" she did on what i said i let her go but i notice that she still have a knife behind when i was letting her go she began to attack i dodge it and ran out of the door not forgeting to lock iti called the police the police right away.

"911 what is your emrgency" (lol is that even correct?)

"My mom its my mom she is torturing me but i escaped and i lock my lil sis and my mom  up" i ran out of the house and itwas my old house its look like a haunted house since the police staition is kinda near they will be here in 5 minutes

"Okay what is the address if youre familiar with that place"

"Yes it is street **** no.***"

"We will be on our way" when he hung up my lil sis and my mom already break free.

"Come here you moron"

"No get LOST leave me alone and get a life man" i said in panic.

"We will get a life until we kill you" before she attacks me the polic already came.

"This is the police get on your knees and raise up your hand"

"You okay sis" hoseok oppa asked i hugged him immediately

"Y-yes im okay"

"Youre safe now now lets go home"

"Okay...but how do you know im here oppa?"

"The police call me they have my number"

"Oh can we go now" i look away from the house.

"You dont want to say any word to your mom and sis"

"I already said my word now lets go" i walked to the car leaving hoseok behind.

At home
I was lock up in my room not even want to go out of the room.

"Umm y/n are you still going to the party today?" hoseok said on the other side of the door(hello from the other side~)

"Yes i need to clear up my mind"

"Sure and its just a mini party just for the boys and the girls"

I sighed of relief "okay" i got up from my bed getting ready for the party "im not gonna wear a dress hmmm" i said while rummaging through out the closet "aha found ya" i picked up my tank top along with a leather jacket and a black short.

After putting on my cloth i went downstairs seeing all the guys in the living room except  for jimin,jungkook and seokjin.

"Oh wow you matching with hoseok hyung" i was so confused and look towards hoseok he was wearing almost the same clothing as mine

"Well its just coincidence i didnt even know hoseok oppa is going to wear almost the same cloth as mine" i just shrugged it off and saw rose and lisa in the kitchen rose is wearing a beautiful black mini dress while lisa is all swag wow..

"Hey girls lets go"

"Uwaa youre so pretty y/n" rose said.

"Oh no no no youre more prettier than me but thanks anyways" i smile and she smile back.

"Your welcome" she was hugging my arm and drag me out "lets gooo~"

"Yah i can walk myself ya know"

"Heheh" she let go of my arm

"Looks like she have the habit of hugging people" said lisa.

"Heya guys" i turned around seeing jisoo and jennie waving there hands to us.

"Hey jisoo and jennie unnie"

"Hi dongsaeng-ah" said jisoo while pinching my cheeks.

"Y-yah stop it" the boys just laugh and shook their  heads

"Okay jisoo stop that her cheeks will be swollen if you dont let go" we all look at the direction at the same seeing jungkook crossing his arms while laughing.

"Oh kookie-ah shouldn't you be at jimins house?" namjoon asked.

"Jin and jimin wants me to check out you guys what took you so long?"

"Uhh this" i pointed atjisooo we all laugh out loud while i was rubbing my cheeks. "Btw hoseok oppa where is mom&dad?" i said walking side by side hoseok.

"Their on a bussiness trip for 4 month".

"Oh..." i lowered down my head but i saw a glimpse of a figure in the shadow i quickly look at the direction seeing nobody "why do i always saw a blacl figure ugh" i accidently say my thoughts  out.

"You saw it too?" said jennie and yoongi.

"Uh yea wdym by you saw it too" i quoted the too word.

"Me and the girls always saw it" jennie paused for a bit "thats why we look at the direction as same as yours"

They saw it too? Iwonder what is that black figure? Looks like im not the only who saw it...

END OF CHAPTER 9

Meadow=phew this is such a long chapter im gonna leave it here for today:)