|6|

"Is there something you'd like to tell me? Did you lose your job?" Dad said as soon as I answered the phone.

"What? No!" I laughed, " I'm only on a short vacation. Why would you think that?"

"Well, I dont know... maybe because over twenty thousand dollars have mysteriously been withdrawn from the account!" My heart pounded as his voice rose.

"Dad. Papa. I need you to listen to me, okay?"

"Well I dont have much more to say so you continue."

"Where the money is going... it-it's making me happy. And I've never been this happy. I'll repay you if that's what you want-"

"I'll never take money from you sweetheart. I was just worried, but as long as it's not Glybera, Ecstasy, Elaprase, Marijuana, Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, Soliris, Methamphetamine or Cocaine you're spending money on, I'm okay with it."

"I'm not on drugs dad." I laughed.

"Well then I'm satisfied. Just... if you have to pay someone to stay, then they don't want to be there. I'll talk to you later baby."

I sighed after he hung up, threading my hands through Prescott's hair as he slept on my tummy. His head was a little heavy, but I'd rather have him practically squishing me than away from me.

This is his fourth day here, and I like to believe that he doesn't want to leave just as much as I don't want him to.

I yelped in surprise as Daddy tugged my T-shirt up and blew a raspberry on my tummy, "Daddy! I thought you were sleeping!" I giggled as he crawled over me.

"I was. But your weird ringtone woke me up."

I gasped, tugging on his chest hair. "Jimin is NOT weird! He's ChimChim the squishy baby." I pouted.

"You're a squishy baby." He chuckled as he kissed my cheek.

"And you're a mean old daddy bear!" I nodded. I would stomp my foot if I could.

"Mean? Old? Mean and old!?" He growled in a funny voice.

"No! I mean nice! And cute!"

He squinted at me. "And?"

"And kissable and stuff."

"Kissable?" He grinned.

I covered my face, while nodding.

"Dont be embarrassed babygirl,  I think you're kissable too. See..."

He kissed my forehead,  then my nose, then his lips hovered just above mine.