|9|

"You dirty fucking slut you had sex!?"

"What? Celest no, shut up!" I huffed, immediately regretting my decision to come back to work.

Not that I had a choice.

"Funny. Cause on the DAY that I gave the card to you I got a text saying thank you for your service, have fun." She pulled me to a stop. "I get that text whenever my membership card is used. And I got the text three times after that! You insatiable slut!"

"Will you keep it down!"I whisper-yelled, pulling her to the nearest bathroom. "We didn't have sex. I kinda just got the boyfriend experience and that's it."

"Oh. Well that's no fun."

"Well that's all I wanted. Can we not speak about this? I need to focus. "

She sighed, rolling her eyes before leaving the bathroom with myself in tow.

I quickly made my way to the tech lab, nodding at the others that occupied the large space before taking a seat at my desk.

I resumed my last page, plugging in the practically unhackable drive before getting to work.

My mind though wouldn't allow me to focus.

This case is important. It holds the information of plans that are a threat to national security. Yet I couldn't help but imagine Scottie breaching my borders.

I giggled to myself, smiling as I replayed our time together in my mind.

I jumped, startled as bang sounded against my desk. "Are you ready to do your job Roads? Or are you gonna sit here giggling like a high, high-schooler?"

"I'm ready to do my job sir."  I nodded, holding in a giggle.

His eyes squinted at me before he made his way out of the room.

"Roads!" Emanuel, who is another top notch hacker working at the facility called, rolling over to me from aacross the room. "While you were on vacation,  I took the liberty of trying to gain a lead on the drive info." He said smiling.

Usually I'd be mad. But he's young and new and very, very excited. I cant blame him.

"Oh. Thanks Em. What did you find?"

"As you open the prints, it goes to this Greek writing-"

"Yeah it translates to 'My Hero Academia'."

"My Hero Academia is an anime! But I'm still trying to figure out what that has to do with anything. "

I rubbed my chin, looking up at the ceiling on thought. "Tell me the storyline, maybe I can figure something out."

"Well, there's this dude who doesn't have powers but wants to be a superhero. Theres the usual villains and-"

"Wait! What's the villains name?"

"Well there's like a whole league of em' but it was founded by All for One, I think."

"I think we just figured this out."

-----

"Celebratory dinner?"

"If you're cooking." I chuckled, blushing as Celeste glanced at me from across the room.

"I can order in and we can pretend I cooked Chinese..."

"Lazy, but I'm up for it. I'll stop by the ATM then meet you at the agency for seven? "

"No, actually, I took a day off so I'm at home. How about I text you the address and you meet me here for six?"

"Oh. Y-yes of course. I leave in a few so I'll see you then."

"Drive safe babygirl."

"Thank you...daddy."

I hung up with a sigh. I guess I'm going to his house.

I'm going to his house.

Shit.