⇒ Chapter 5 [Saturday]

"Thank you for helping me with the dishes, you really didn't have to," Minho spoke as he tightened up the strings of his sweatpants, sitting on his bed.

"There are nine people eating, if it weren't for me, you'd have wasted your whole night with washing the dishes." Hyunjin chuckled, arms crossed in front of his chest, body leaning against the door frame. "Although, you really didn't have to reward me for helping you with getting me all wet."

          Minho had to close his eyes for a couple of seconds before looking at the boy in front of him, his t-shirt lightly wet, his neck glistening with a couple droplets of water.

"It wasn't on purpose, Hyunjin," He rolled his eyes. "Sorry, though," Minho patted the bed by his side, silently asking Hyunjin to join him, which he gladly did.

"I think Chan created a new group chat." Minho's voice broke the silence after a couple of seconds; the boy staring at his own phone screen before watching as Hyunjin moved to lay down on his stomach, taking his phone out of the back pocket of his black denim pants.

"Yeah, he did." The sitting man couldn't help but notice how the other's expression had changed after seeing the notification.

"What's wrong?" He took his right hand to HyunJin's shoulder.

[Hyunjin POV]

[Hyunjin POV]

We need to talk

Chan added you

Chan added JisungChan added Felix

Chan

Guys

Chan

We need to talk

Jisung

No shit, Sherlock

Chan