Chapter 4

"Did you know Blake has a tramp stamp?" Was Chris' first question when his sister picked up the phone.

"Yeah, she showed me right after her she got it," Carly replied. "Scott has been holding it over her head for years."

"Scotty knows?" Chris was surprised.

"Yeah we all do. She just didn't want to tell you because you hated Dustin so much and she didn't want you to be upset with her," She told him.

Chris let out a soft sigh and rubbed his forehead before saying, "I hate that she felt like she couldn't tell me. I just I'm so confused right now. I'm having all these weird feelings and I don't know what to do."

"Like what kind of weird feelings?" She questioned her younger brother.

"Well Seb was saying how hot he thought Blake was and I don't know it made me... upset and I felt kind of jealous but maybe I was just being protective of her? But then when she was bending over I kept looking at her ass and her soft skin and the way she was biting her lip and I just wanted to grab her and kiss her. But she's my best friend, that's so weird that I'm feeling that way and maybe I just thought it because Sebastian was talking about her," Chris rambled. "I don't know though. For the past few days since that happened I've just been thinking about her all the time. I notice everything she does and I keep thinking about us and I don't know, Carly I think I might have feelings for Blake."

Carly let out a long dramatic groan, "It's about time!"

"What do you mean about time?" Chris was confused by his sister's response.

"I mean it's about time you realize how you feel about her. It's always been so obvious you love her," Carly filled him in but she could tell by his silence that he was confused. "Chris, think about it for a minute. All the girls you've ever dated seriously were so similar to Blake but then you'd always break up with them because they weren't her. And every guy she's ever dated you hated or thought they weren't good enough for her and didn't treat her well enough. Don't you see a pattern here Chris? Put the pieces together."

"But I can't feel that way about her Carly, she's my best friend. I'm going to ruin everything," He felt his anxiety take over.

"You have to tell her," She demanded of her little brother.

"No! I can't! Besides, what if I just think I have feelings for her and I really don't?" He kept arguing.

"Chris, you love her and you know it," Carly plainly said. "You tell her or I will."

"Carly, no. I don't want to ruin our friendship. What if I told her and she didn't feel the same? Or what if she did and then we broke up and I'd not only ruin our friendship but I'd ruin everything between all of us. I mean, Blakey and Karla are family," Chris sighed, leaning against the wall of the hotel room and rubbed his hand up and down his muscular arm. "I just.... I can't lose Blake."

"Chris, she loves you," Carly let out a soft sigh. "Blake has loved you ever since junior high but she knew that after that dumb Jessica dumped you at senior prom, that she'd only ever be just your best friend. She tries to hide her feelings and she does a horrific job at it, but you're too damn oblivious to the way she looks at you."

"If she feels that way though, why wouldn't she have ever said anything?" He rebutted his sister.

"Because you keep making her believe she'll just be Blake, the platonic best friend," Carly informed him.

Chris let out a heavy sigh as he ran a hand through his thick hair. She was right and he knew it, but the thought of losing Blake was something Chris couldn't bear and it terrified him. He stayed leaning up against the wall, his phone still clutched in his hand even though he and Carly had hung up. Did she really love him? Was he that oblivious to her feelings? Or was he just hoping Carly was right?

"Hello, earth to Christopher Robert," Blake broke him out of his deep thoughts as she waved a hand in front of his face. "I asked if you were ready to go to the airport?"

"Uh, y-yeah," Chris shook himself out of his fog.

"Get excited!" Blake squealed while shaking his broad shoulders as her face beamed. "We're on our way to Disney!"

He just laughed while picking up his suitcase and tossing Blake's duffle bag over his shoulder while she put her backpack on before skipping down the hallway in front of Chris like an excited child, which she always acted like when it came to Disney.

Chris watched with an amused grin on his lips, finding her adorable as she sang and danced her way to the elevators, her curly brown hair bouncing along with her. His blue eyes intently studied her lanky frame and snickered to himself at her Star Wars sweatshirt but noticed the way her leggings outlined the curve of her behind and her shapely legs before he silently cursed himself, telling his brain to knock it off.

When they got to the elevator and she pushed the button, Blake continued to bounce and voice her excitement for the trip and Chris' heart felt so full as he saw the joy she was exuding and all he wanted to do in that moment was wrap his thick arms around her waist and kiss his way up her neck, telling her how he wouldn't want to have this moment with anyone else but her.

You tell her or I will.

No, I can't ruin our friendship. I can't lose Blake.

The words replayed in his head over and over again as he watched Blake's beautiful wide smile break out of her face. He had a lot of thinking to do.