New Friends!

EDITED!! December 5th, 2015

LUCY POV

It was a normal day at the guild. I went to the bar and greeted Mira with a warm smile.
"Hey Mira, can I get a strawberry smoothie?" I asked as I sat down on one of the seats.
"Of course, coming right up!" she replied in her usual cheery voice.
All of the sudden the guild doors opened with bright light pouring in.
"Tadaima minna!" yelled a female voice.
"LISSANA!!"the whole guild yelled as tears formed in their eyes and they quickly crowded around her.
So she was Lissana. I walked up to greet her.
"Hi! My names Lucy Heartfilia!" I greeted her with a warm and inviting smile.
"Hello! I'm Lissana Strauss!" she replied
"Nice too meet you Lissana!"
"Lissana !!" yelled Elfman and Mira.
I walked out of the guild with no one noticing me as everyone continued to crowd around Lissana. 

1 month later

I walk into the guild "Tadaima!" I yell to the guild with a slight dull tone.
Only Lissana, Gajeel, Levy, Laxus, and Gray plus the exceeds answer me. "Tadaima Bunny girl/ Lulu/ Lu-Chan/Lucy/ Blondie/Lushi!" they answer welcoming me.
Lissana went to go talk to Team Natsu then came back in tears. Face in hands as well.
"What's wrong Lissana?" I ask her with a worried tone.
"N-N-Natsu is g-going to... " she trailed off but was interrupted by Natsu.
"Hey Lucy!" Natsu yelled happily. He doesn't break into my house or call me 'Luce' anymore. 
"Hi Natsu." I reply with a monotone voice not showing my emotions towards him.
"Ummm well ..... we're kicking you off Team Natsu." he said all the sudden fidgeting for my response.
I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces as tears were at the brim of my eyes. Struggling to hold my tears in, I reply "O-Ok " Then Erza came and had a party for Lissana joining the team. I felt neglected so I ran out of the guild but accidentally bumped into someone.

MAKA POV
I was walking until this blonde chick accidentally bumps into me.
"I'm sorry" she apologizes with tears streaming down her face.
"It's ok. Are you alright, your crying?"I ask concerned as I rest a hand on her shoulder.
"I'm alright" she answers sniffling slightly.
"Ok, my names Maka Albarn." I introduce with a warm smile as I tilt my head to the side slightly.
"I'm Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia." she replies with a warm smile as she wipes away the tears on her face.
"Ok, well meet me back here some other time, ok?"I ask as I take my hand off her shoulder.
"Sure."she replies happily.
"I'm going to bring my friends, ok?"I ask to see if she's fine with this. She nods as we head off into different directions.
I head off to look for Soul and Tsubaki.
"Maka!!!!"I heard Soul yell.
I turn around and there he is with Tsubaki with a toothy grin on his face. The grin I love so much....

LUCY POV

I walk back to the guild to tell master I'm quitting.
I enter and see everybody drunk and passed out on the ground.
I walk up to the second floor, letting a few tears fall.
I knock on the masters door and hear a muffled "Come in"
I open the door and say "Master, I wish to leave the guild ."
He looked at me in shock "Why my child?"
I explain everything from Lissana's return to today.
"I see will you be returning?" he asks.
"Of course I will."I said with a sad smile.
He takes away my guild mark with a spell as he smiles back at me sadly.
"Be safe my child and mail me every week ok?"
"Of course mas- Makarov."I simply reply.
I head home feeling free and slightly better.

I write letters to Team Natsu, Levy, Lissana, the exceeds, Wendy, and the guild.

I hurry and get dressed to meet Maka and her friends at the park. When I arrive I see Maka, a light blue hair guy, a black haired girl, 2 dirty blondes,a guy with 3 stripes on the left of his head and a white haired guy.
"Hey Maka" I say with a small and shy wave.
"Hey Lucy!"she answered with a smile back "Glad you could make it, now guys introduce yourselves."
The guy with the white hair says" I'm Soul 'Eater' Evans ."
The guy with the blue hair says "I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL BLACKSTAR!!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"I am Death the Kid." the guy with 3 stripes on his head said. So odd...
"I am-" suddenly I heard Lissana call for me.
"LUCY!!!"
Everyone turns around to see what the commotion was.
"Lissana?" I say in shock.
"Please don't leave the guild please!!!!!" she kept saying over again while crying.
"Ummm Lucy who is this?" says Soul with a confused face.
"Oh this is Lissana."I reply "and Lissana I'm sorry but I already left like 15 minutes ago" I say calmly.(Insert Derp face)
"I AM GOING TO KILL TEAM NATSU FOR THIS!!"She says angrily.
"Lissana I have letters in my apartment "I say before she wakes anybody up.
"Huh? oh ok!" She said with a sudden mood change. Yet another odd person.
Then she just left like that towards my apartment.

After 5 minutes soul says "awkward" while dragging the 'd'
"Wanna meet here tomorrow?"I ask them
"Sure!" they all reply happily.

DISCLAIMER:
I DONT OWN SOUL EATER OR FAIRY TAIL