Chocolate!!!

Heeeyyy readers and followers!!! sorry it's taken so long to update! i was grounded from my iPod for like... uh... EVER!!! but I'm here now. so yeah we have yet another female member. but this is it! so welcoming,

@icyfrost1-Elsa's daughter, winter

So yvonepretty's got a daughter! speaking of yvonepretty, she wrote us another story so here it is.

Elsa's POV

"Anna how dare you steal my chocolate bar!" I shouted while chasing Anna around the castle. I'm gonna shave her head if she doesn't give it back!

"Your not the boss of me Elsa! my precious!" Anna said and started running faster. I tried to catch up to her but Anna tripped and the chocolate came flying toward me.

"Nooo!!!" Anna shouted and I finally got it back! then she ran toward me and tackled me to the ground.

"Give it back Elsa!" Anna shouted, reaching for the chocolate.

"Anna it's mine and this is not how a princess should act!" I yelled hiding the chocolate bar so she couldn't grab it.

"Chocolate is my world Elsa!" Anna shouted then someone grabbed the chocolate out of my hand. Anna and I stood up and saw Olaf throw it out the window toward the pond.

"Fetch?" Olaf asked. we glared at him.

"Olaf you better start running!" Anna and I shouted in stereo and Olaf's eyes grew wide.

"Oh carrots!" Olaf said and ran away and we chased him all around arendelle.

So that's it till next time. again soooo sorry for the late update. I'll try harder to not get grounded.

thnx a bunch!!!😉