GET A CLUE !

NANCY VICTORIA DREW WAS IN A BIT OF A PICKLE

NANCY VICTORIA DREW WAS IN A BIT OF A PICKLE. Ever since her boyfriend Ned died in the car accident that left her in a coma for a month, she's been seeing him. By his locker at school, driving in her passenger seat, staring at her across the aisle at the QuickMart. And it's not like it's unwelcome, don't get her wrong, it's just another addition to the long list of Weird as Shit Things That Have Happened in Hawkins since Fall, 1984, and she can't quite bring herself to tell anyone about it because she knows her dad would pity her and put her on meds like Burt's mom is on, the one's that make you cry in the bathroom at Church.

Nancy's got it all under control, anyway. She's cruising through senior year, applying to schools far away from Indiana, and finally enjoying herself for once. Besides, she likes talking to Ned-not-Ned, he's a good listener, and he knows everything about her. The one thing that isn't going great for her is keeping up her reputation as Hawkins' premier girl detective. But that all changes when she starts to hear rumblings of a secret government lab from one of her community contacts.

Nancy was new to the whole fighting-supernatural-slash-primeval-bogeymen-who-looked-like-black-piles-of-goo thing. Sure, she had fought criminals before, outsmarting corrupt businessmen and even trying her hand at trying to figure out what really happened to Will Byers. But that had all been your usual, tame girl detective stuff, nothing new for Hawkins' favorite private eye. The town was changing, anyone with eyes could see that, and when she saw her home changing, she figured that it was up to her to get to the bottom of just why it was.

What Nancy doesn't expect to find at the bottom of this mystery is a literal parallel dimension, but whatever! All she knows is that one minute she's comforting her ex-best friend Steve after his break up with the other Nancy, and then suddenly she's using a sling shot to hurl baseballs at a mutant dog in an abandoned bus full of 13-year-olds. She figured that there were worse ways to spend her senior year, she just hadn't found them yet.

🔎🔎🔎

CAST !