Chapter 4

*Harry POV*

As I left the Nialls room I smacked Louis' back. "Good job, now he's mad at me." I said sadly.

"No he's not. I'm the one that came in there yelling not you." Louis said shrugging. "Now Liam has breakfast for us at his flat. Get your boyfriend so we can go eat!" Louis says giggling as he left.

I sighed and walked back into his room hesitantly.

"Niall , go over to Liam's flat when you're done getting ready. He made all of us breakfast." I said biting my lip as I watched him take off his pants.

"I'll be over." He said nodding.

--Liams Flat--

*Nialls POV*

I walked in and was immediately brought into a hug from Liam.

"Hey there." I said grinning as I nuzzled my head into his neck while I hugged back.

"Food is ready! Come sit down!" Liam said releasing me.

I sat across from Harry. As i ate and we all talked about random things I noticed Harry didn't talk or even look at me.

After we were all done I sat down on the couch right next to Harry and I saw from the corner of my eye Harry tense up.

"Harry are you angry with me?" I asked softly biting my lip.

"No." He said sharply looking away.

"What have I done wrong?" I asked touching his arm as he quickly pulled it away.

"Leave me alone Niall." He muttered moving away from me.

"Trouble in paradise?" Zayn asked pinching my arm.

"I don't understand what I did so wrong." I said confused as I watched Harry talk to Louis and Liam.

"Hmmm you two just need to get together already." Zayn said chuckling.

"I'm straight." I said rolling my eyes but felt a werid feeling in my stomach.

"Oh right." Zayn said quietly.

"What? You don't believe me?" I asked getting defensive.

"No no mate. You're straight. I believe you." He said biting his lip looking towards Harry.

I could sense he didn't believe me and it bothered me. Would he judge me if I was gay? If I liked boys? In particular Harry? Wait no I don't like Harry like that. I mean flirting made me feel giddy but that's it right?

"Since we have the day off, I'm going back to bed!" Zayn said as he got up. "See you mates later tonight! We'll go to that club together!" He said smiling as he hugged us all and left to his flat.

"Come on Li, all day date." Louis said smiling as he took his hand. "See you two tonight, don't do anything naughty." Louis said winking at me and Harry who were on opposite sides of the room.

Then it was just me and Harry.

Great.

"Whatcha wanna do today?" I asked moving towards him in the kitchen.

"I don't know." He said shrugging and not looking at me.

I sighed. "Do you want to go Golfing with me?" I asked biting my lip.

"Sure." He said smiling a bit. "Get ready and I'll pick you up in 10 minutes."

"Okay." I said smiling big as I got up and ran to my flat to change.

-In the Car on the way to Golfing-

*Nialls POV*

His hands were gripped tightly on the wheel as he looked towards the road. I checked him out up and down at what he was wearing. He had white long pants on that were looser than what he normally wore, a blue shirt and a cap. He looked so cute, his curls poking out of his cap was so sexy. Wait did I just think my best mate was sexy?

The whole car ride he didn't even look at me or talk. I was beginning to think going golfing today was a bad idea.

I decided to ignore him being mad at me since he wouldn't tell me why he was.

"I love golfing. We should go more often." I said smiling at him, hoping he'd talk to me.

"Yeah we should." He answered sharply as he pulled into the parking lot of the country club.

I bit lip as we both got our stuff out of the car and went into the building.

"I'll get it all set up." I said not wanting to anger him more as I went over to the desk to pay for us to golf.

As I was talking to the lady at the front desk I saw Harry already flirting with some girl from the corner of my eye. I felt this rush of jealousy hit me like a bus.

The girl was wearing way too short shorts and slutty top just for golfing. I angrily made my way over pulling Harry to me by taking my hands and placing them on his waist.

"Sorry Harry here, is with me." I said sharply looking disgusted at the girl he was flirting with.

"Oh okay well have fun golfing. If you get bored here's my number." She said while winking and placing the number into his front pants pocket.

I scoffed and pulled him away with me. "What a whore huh?" I asked rolling my eyes.

I saw him smirk. "Hmm maybe I'll give her a call." He said seriously.

"What? Are you kidding? She is just a slut.. Why would you want that?" I asked frowning at him.

"Um Niall.. I like boys." He said laughing as he took his hands off of me.

"What?" I asked confused as I looked at him in front of me making his way to the golf course.

Wait if he likes boys, maybe he'd like me back.. If I was into boys. Which I'm not. Then why am I staring at Harry's bum as he bends over to pick up the golf ball on the grass.

"You like boys?" I asked curiously as he swung his club.

"Mhm." He said concentrating as he looked to see where it went.

"Oh.. Why haven't you told us?" I asked as I put the golf ball on the grass ready to swing.

"Everyone knows but you." He said quietly.

"Why? And why we're you mad at me earlier?" I asked feeling hurt as I angrily swung my club hard seeing the ball fly fast.

"Nice one." He said ignoring the question as he picked up his stuff and went into the golf cart.

Oh this was going to be a long day.