Chapter S I X

Yejin woke up the next day, feeling fresh. She didn't want to go to school but then she received a text from the one and only jerk, Kim Hanbin.

["good morning Yejin, you better be awake. please reply quickly" He sent]

"ya~ what do you want ?" She texted back quickly while eating breakfast, in her sweatpants

["can i at least get a good morning greet ?" He teased her a bit]

"good morning Hanbin, now what do you want ?" She snickered as she typed back

["i'll be at your gate in 5 minutes" He replied then turned off his phone]

"right, he's sending me to school from now on" Yejin muttered to herself and sighed heavily

"ya~ why are you not dressed up yet ? and who's sending you to school from now on ?" Donghyuk walked in the kitchen with full uniform on.

"i forgot about school" Yejin chuckled slightly "and my friend's sending me to school everyday"

"your friend ? did you ask your friend to send you ? or did they volunteer" Donghyuk asked a lot of questions "i can always send you, besides we're in the same class"

"oh~ He volunteered, Don't worry. i'll be fine" Yejin gave a reassure smile and stood up from her seat "i have to dress up, he'll be here soon"

Yejin went upstairs, into her room and wore her uniform. She fixed her hair into a high ponytail and used a small bobby pin to secure. She was packing her bags when someone honked in front of their gate.

"oh shit" Yejin cursed as she packed her bag quicker and tried to rush down to open the door.

"you didn't told me your friend's a guy" Donghyuk let Hanbin in and he was standing in front of the entrance.

"oh~ Yejin-ah !" Hanbin acted nice and smiled "are you done ?"

"yes, i am" Yejin stepped out and then looked at Donghyuk "i'm sorry, Donghyuk~oppa. i didn't mean to keep it a secret. but i did say 'he' "

"no worries, just don't be late" Donghyuk smiled and watched as she left with Hanbin.

"ya~ what in the world were you thinking !" Yejin crossed her arm across her chest furiously

"well, you're older brother didn't mind me sending you to school" Hanbin smirked as he focused on the road

"god~ and please, Don't honk !" Yejin emphasised the fact "i live in a residence, not in a private island"

"alright, alright. i get it ! i'm not a kid like you" Hanbin sounded annoyed.

"i'm 17 and clearly i'm not a kid" Yejin fired back and raised her voice a bit

"oh~ i'm older than you" Hanbin nodded his head in acknowledge "so, i'm your oppa"

"shut up" Yejin hissed as she was annoyed

"i'm 19, two years older" Hanbin stated out a fact.

"but, you're a CEO ? did you drop out of school ?" Yejin got curious and raised her brows in confusion.

"of course not, my father's a CEO too. i spend most of my time, even during exams, handling my business" Hanbin explained carefully with full detail "which i started when i was 10, but i got the title as CEO during my last year in school"

"oh~ did your grades turn out great ? since you focus on business a lot" Yejin asked more.

"it's alright, i passed and that's good enough" Hanbin replied quickly as the result were not very impressing, like Yejin's