Chapter E I G H T E E N

14th November 2018,Wednesday. Yejin packed her luggage the night before, packing necessary things. She bought a thick coat with fur because London's a cold city. Hanbin's following the trip. Everyone except Junhoe was at the airport, sending her off to her airline.

"where's Junhoe ?" Donghyuk asked the guys.

"we don't know" Everyone said but Yejin saw the guilty look in Yunhyeong's eyes but she shrugged it off.

They hugged Yejin and wished her all the best. Her father told Hanbin to take care of her for the 2 days he's staying. He couldn't stay for a long time since he had to manage the company. They both slept the whole flight and read some books for a few hours.

"are you okay ?" Hanbin asked as he squeezed her hand an hour before landing.

"i'm scared" Yejin said quietly.

"why ?" Hanbin kissed her hand "tell me about it"

"i'm just scared i wouldn't get along with the other students there and the tests and basically everything" Yejin explained and sighed.

"hey, don't worry" Hanbin said with a smile, convincing her "you'll do great !"

"i'll miss you" Yejin pouted adorably.

"i'll visit you often. you can always call me even though the time is far different. i'll stay up all night" Hanbin paused "besides, sleeping without you is impossible"

"Thank you for everything" Yejin said and gave a peck.

"we have about 45 more minutes left" Hanbin smiled "you know, i bought a car for you"

"what ?! are you serious ?" Yejin got excited.

"Mercedes, is that okay ?" Hanbin raised his brows and bit his lips.

"of course !" Yejin hugged Hanbin "Thank you"

"no problem, i'm glad you liked it" Hanbin smiled widely.

"god, everyone's spoiling me" Yejin chuckled "it's not like i'm staying here for a long time, it's just 2 years"

"everyone's spoiling you ?" Hanbin asked and she nodded her head.

"appa bought me a house, Mother bought me lots of clothes, my friends gave me lots of snacks in my bag" Yejin paused "and you bought me a car"

"it's because we love you" Hanbin chuckled "i only want what's best for you"

"i love you" Yejin said and closed her eyes, laying her head on his shoulders.

They went to the house her father bought as soon as they arrived. The house had 2 huge bedroom. Hanbin helped her unpack all her clothes. Hanbin opened his clothes with his back facing Yejin, making Yejin a little horny and desperate for his body as she was laying down. Yejin stood up and hugged Hanbin's half-naked body from behind, kissed his back.

"what are you doing ?" Hanbin asked and chuckled

"i need you" Yejin replied seductively.

"baby~ you have to sleep" Hanbin turned around and smirked "i can't touch you today, not today"

"what, why ?" Yejin held Hanbin's hand with her eyes sparkling "but i need you, please ?"

"no, i don't want to hurt you" Hanbin looked down "we have to wake up early tomorrow to register"

"please ?" Yejin placed her cold hands on his abs, tracing circles and sending shivers.

"god, you're really getting in my mind" Hanbin exclaimed frustratingly but in a sexy way "i really do want to fuck you"