Chapter 34 | Waking up

Aria's p.o.v.

I woke up really early, looking over at Hayes. My face felt hot so I went into the bathroom. I remembered last night and my head started hurting. I wash my face with a washcloth, finishing and walking back out. I see Hayes still sleeping, a pillow covering his head. I chuckle and walk over to my phone. I slide back into bed and play some games, then I log onto twitter. I was going to take a cute picture of Hayes sleeping. I lift up the pillow, getting my phone ready for the picture. Suddenly I was being pinned down to the bed, looking up to find a smirking Hayes. I try squirming out of his grasp, only to be secured tighter.

"Where ya going?" He asks, leaning close to me.

"To get something to eat? Is that a horrible thing?" I laugh.

"Yes... You have to wait for me!" He says, faking a cry. I rolled my eyes, trying to escape

"Well what can I do to escape?" I ask.

"Kiss me." He says happily, closing his eyes and puckering his lips.

"Well ill be here forever then." I smirk, he looks down at me and leans in. I obviously couldn't resist, so I leaned in too. While he was off guard I flipped us over and pinned him down. He laughs and I get up, only to be pulled back into the bed.

"C'mon let's cuddle!" He says all with puppy-dog eyes. I look at his eyes, which was a HUGE mistake.

"Fine..." I say, sliding back into the bed. He wraps his arms around my waist as I cuddle my head into Hayes's shoulder. He kisses my forehead as we lay in silence. It wasn't awkward, it was a comfortable silence. I don't remember much after that, my eyes drooped. And before you know it I was out.

*time skip*

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS ITS TIME FO LUNCH!" Cameron yells, he ran into the room with a towel covering his eyes.

"Noooo!!" I say, snuggling closer to Hayes.

"I DONT CARE! IF YOU WANNA SLEEP YOU GET OUTTA HERE!" He yells back, well now everybody in the hotel is awake.

"It's our room!" Hayes says, pulling the blanket above our heads.

"I DONT CARE! Well then I guess you miss out on CHIPOTLEY!" He yells exaggerating "chipotle". I groaned and got up. Hayes chuckled and followed me tiredly.

"What time is it?" Hayes asks Cameron, texting somebody on his phone.

"It's 11:41...we're leaving at 12! So HURRY!" He sang, walking out the door. I walked into the bathroom and brushed through my hair, pulling it up into a ponytail. Then I brushed my teeth and walked back into the room, heading for my suitcase.

"Dibs on bathroom!" Hayes says walking into it. I groan and start changing. I slipped off my tshirt and sweats, grabbing my dark blue jeggings off the bed. I slip one leg in, then the other, pulling it up to my waist. I grab my shirt from down in the suitcase, slipping it over my head. It was almost on, then suddenly I heard a whistle from behind me. I quickly turned to find Hayes standing in the door frame of the bathroom, smirking.

"Hayes!" I say, my face reddening.

"I was too late!" He says winking, walking over to me.

"Nope you were a little early!" I teased, backing up. I was soon cornered against the bedroom door. He pushed me against the door, arms on either sides of me. His face close to mine, his hot, uneven breath on my lips.

"You know you wanna kiss me." He says, his lips still not touching mine. It was true I did, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"No I don't." I pant, trying to make my lie believable. He chuckles and touches his lips to mine, but only barely. I still didn't give, even though I wanted to so badly.

"Yes. You. Do." He says, putting his arms around my waist. His hands traveled under my shirt, but only around my waist.

"Nope sorry." I say, almost out of breath. I leaned forward a bit, then pulled back.

"Well I do." He says, crashing his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his still around my waist. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He accepted as he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I pulled away and gasped for air, he did the same. I rested my forehead against his and smiled. I can't stay mad at him!

"I forgive you..." I say, putting my head in his neck.

"For what?" He asks, tilting my chin up.

"Beating up Matthew..." I say, pecking his lips. I guess he expected more because when I pulled away, he groaned and set me down. I laugh and walk out the door, to find Cameron, Nash, Carter, Taylor, Shawn and Matthew.

"Yay..." I sigh sarcastically, slipping my shoes on and walking out the door.

☁︎THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER! Nothing much happens... I don't know what to do next! Or do I? Uhm yea... I'm thinking about making another fanfiction... Would you guys read it?☁︎