Chapter 35 | Idk...

Hayes's p.o.v.

We actually had no problems in chipotle... Matt minded his own business and stayed where he belonged.

"Hayes!" Someone yells from behind me. I turn to find Matt there, his head down.

"Yes?" I ask half-angrily.

"Listen man, I'm sorry and I promise I won't do anything like that again! Can you please forgive me? I don't want to be in a fight forever..." He says, looking up worriedly at me. I smile.

"Sure man... I kinda hate being mad at you..." I laugh, giving him a "bro-hug". We start talking and I see Aria talking to Nash.

"I guess you gotta go..." He says ask walk toward Aria.

"Yea..." I mumble happily.

"Oh and Hayes? Aria is lucky to have a guy like you..." He says, walking back toward Taylor, Carter and Cam.

Today is a great day... So far.

Aria's p.o.v.

"I see Hayes and Matt have made up!" Nash laughs, pointing to them talking. I smile and laugh, glad yet worried.

"Hey Aria!" Hayes says happily walking up to me.

"Hey! I see you and Matt worked it out?" I smirk, punching his shoulder lightly. He blushed as we ordered, taking our food back to the table.

"Do you want to go swimming with me later?" Hayes asks, finishing his food.

"Yea sure! Just us?" I ask, wiping my mouth.

"Yup..." He says, licking his lip and winking. I blush, occasionally thinking of what will happen later... In the pool.

☁︎okay? Okay. This is a LAME chapter but u know that the next one will be better!😏☁︎