The start

Okay so i don't know why i'm doing this i just am, but i need someone to talk to without accually facing someone. I have depression no one knows because i don't want them to worry or people at school or famiky saying all I want is attention. I don't need or want that.

But here I think no one would say that seeing as no one would care so i can rant allllllll I want.

In the finishing of 3rd grade and beggining of 4th i began to cut. My parents were just getting divorced and i felt that it was my fault becausee they were happy before me. And so i decided to fix that, but then I gained friends.

In school I was feared for my habbit of glaring and my rude personality. But this shy but fierce little girl came up to me (i'll call her dia). Along with her came a boy (i'll call him Jo) and they ended up becoming m friends. My first ever friends.

My dad also cheated on my mom so i had a little half sister who i barley saw. We only met her when she was one and i was 2. I was also really mean to her at first which I regret. I'm still fixing it our relationship but it has grown.

Enough of my worthless life. I'm now in 8th grade and is 13 years of age. Yeah yeah i'm too young to be on this or whatever,but i'm really not. I may look and have the physical apperence of a 13 year old but mentally i'm more mature that juniors in high school. I get things others don't until adult years and I shouldn't but my childhood was ripped from me.

I'm just going to end it here because i had enough of ranting of myself.

I'll just quickly say this
I'm Marie and i'm a 13 Bisexual (or pansexual still figuring out) student fighting life.
Bye i guess

Signed Marie

Signed Marie