Chapter 15

jermiara pov

I woke up the next day and checked my phone I had 2missed calls from shardae and ellis and 4text message from shardae ,amia, takeira and tay(my homeboy). I replied back to the text message except shardae's cause she had sent me a pic mail from her and her boo tavon, so I figured let me call her to see how interesting her night was and to tell her about my crazy night.It was about 11:00am when I called her. The phone rong for a while before she decided to pick up cause I refused to hang up.Hellllo.o.o.o  she answered as if she was still asleep.

me-b**** wake wakey

her-girl balls

me-mmmm ya night must have been interesting cause you sound like you was still sleep

her-w/e but I was still sleep, u.woke me up

me-lls so wat went on last night  because I wasn't the fly on the. wall this time

her-nothing we just was Chilling talking n stuff

when people say Chilling and stuff, stuff usually means doing something they have no business doing lol

me-stuff likeeeee

her -tkin,watching tv and stuff

me-mmmk details

She finally broke down and started telling me the actually stuff they was done which was kissey kissey touchy touchy forreal,nothing to serious

me-girl y u anit let him eat the kat, how you knoo he wasn't hungry her -cuz he anit ask for nothing to eat

me-well he was kissing ya neck so that was the asking part right there

her-well I cnt speak sign language so yeh

me-(laughs) girl you crazy but guess what happen after the movies yesterday

her-puta-que(b**** what) u anit invite me to the movies?? smh but what??

I tells her what happen then she  started talking about some girls jasmine and kiyah was supposed to been fighting last night.Then she said she would call me back after she call jasmine to see if they ever fort.We hunged up then I went into the bathroom took a shower and brushed my teeth. I dried off then put on my black and blue rams basketball shorts I had got from school last year and a blue tanktop.Then I lotioned up with this mango flavor lotion  n the mango spray.I sat on my bed, turnt the channel onto 133(teennick), then started to chase the gram.It became later on that day of me just Chilling walking around so I bored.I put on some slippers to go sit on the porch.I saw one of my hommie june,he daped me up then sat on my porch with me and we started talking.Then he ask me when I was going put him d with something I looked at him as if he had a nerve then said...

me-boyy all my homegirls and bffs are  taken

june- what about that brown skin girl with the noise ring

He was taking about kiera

me-she got a whole boyfriend and she happy

june-i can make her happier

me-boyy bye (Then laughs)

june-(laughs) fr thoo

me-I bet

we was talking for a little more then he seen a white man drive down the street, woooah he called to the man then the man stopped and started backing up until june started running towards him.I yelled at june...don't do that stuff by my house cause I figured the man was one of his weed sells.I then went into the house and my mother started yelling at me about picking my brothers up last night and I explained to her I was tired and plus it was late.She ask me could I go get them now then and I grabbed the keys off the counter and took off in the car.