Part 20

SWEETPEA'S POV

I grabbed a brush out of the cabinet and ran it through my hair, trying to remove the gel. Now my hair was fluffy and kind of messy, but it looked better.
I furiously grabbed onto my tattoo trying to pry it off, but knowing that it was permanent. I just sighed and put the brush back in Fangs' cabinet. I slowly walked out of his bathroom and back to his room. I quietly and carefully crawled into bed next to him trying not to wake him. Once I got under the covers I felt shifting on the other side of the bed.

"Yay you're back!" Fangs said excitedly cuddling up to me.

"You missed me huh?" I chuckled, he's so cute.

"Of course I did, I thought you were going to leave."

"Well I'll never leave you, so you don't have to worry about that." I said wrapping my arms around him.

"Can you sleep in here tonight please? I couldn't sleep without you."

"Of course bubba, just let me change."

"Oh ok,"

I got out of the bed and took off the flannel that was wrapped around my waist. I started taking off my jeans.

"Is it ok if I sleep in my boxers? I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"Y-Yeah sure,"

I finished taking off my jeans and left on my t-shirt and boxers. I climbed under the sheets and then realized thatFangs was still wearing his clothes from earlier.

"Do you want to change?"

"U-um y-yeah I'll be right back,"

I saw him grab a pair of shorts from a drawer and a plain t-shirt.

He walked out into the bathroom attached to his room and about 2 minutes later he came out.

He looked adorable, he had on red short shorts that went to about mid thigh, and a black t-shirt.

I guess he noticed my staring because he tried covering his legs as much as possible.

"Are these shorts ugly? I can change,"

"No bubba you look hot," I said smirking at him.

"R-really," He said blushing.

"Oh my god of course babe you're gorgeous," I said chuckling lightly.

"Now come here, let's sleep," I held out my arms wanting to cuddle.

He walked over rubbing his eyes out of tiredness and crawled under the covers.
I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer. He started petting my hair.

"Your hair looks different. What did you do to it?" He asked still playing with it.

"I just brushed the gel out of it, I thought you'd like it better," He looked confused.

"What do you mean? Your hair is always perfect. Oh and uh where's your serpent jacket? Why weren't you wearing it?"

"O-oh uh I left it in the living room. I just thought it made me look too intimidating. I thought you didn't like it...sorry."

He stopped running his fingers through my hair and looked into my eyes.

"What? You don't need to change for me. I love you the way you are. But I do kinda like this fluffy hair." He whispered he last part. He started petting me again.
"Please don't change bubby," He said with a pouty face and puppy eyes.

"F-fine," I mumbled looking down.

"Don't be sad bubby, I love you," He put his small hand on my cheek.

I just sighed and looked up at him.

"B-But you could do so much better bud," I grabbed both of his hands in mine as I continued, "you need someone that can p-protect you and keep you safe and take care of you an-and all I do is s-scare you and it br-breaks my heart."

"Baby don't you understand? I only love you, and I always will. You're literally the only thing that makes me happy. You're the only thing that has kept me alive. I'm sorry if you thought that way, I only acted scared because no one has ever been that way to me before, usually if someone is coming near me it's so they can beat me up. I'm just not used to feeling loved." He said gently wiping away the few tears that had fallen onto my cheeks.

"So you don't want me to change?"

"Of course not bubby, I love you. You're the sweetest, kindest, funniest, and most handsome person I've ever met. I would never want anyone else, only you Sweets."

"I love you so fucking much," I said as I hugged him and cried into his hair.